Chapter 16

So this isnt like the first meeting of Ciel and Alois but I wanted to make it diffrent in this.

After two hours of me doing my make-up and hair Sebastian came in with the dress.

It was just like I wanted it.

Beatifull dark purpple colour, tight from waist, down to my ankles.

It was perfect with the gold ribbon on the waist.

I putted my hair to a tight bun. I had brown eye shadow, just little and lip gloss. (I have no idea what make-up they had in 1888 so just stick with this :D )

After I was done I went to the main hall. All the servants were there, also Elizabeth, and Ciel and Sebastian.

Then I noticed they all had costumes.
This was going to be a costume party..

"When were you going to tell me this was a costume party" I sais glaring at Ciel. He smirked and Sebastian walked over to me. He gave me a golden mask, with golden feathers.

I just looked at how pretty it is. "Gorgeus" I breathed and Ciel rolled his eyes. "Well sorry mister Pirate" I said and rolled my eyes at him.

************************************

We arrived at the Trancy mannor and we went inside.

Well we followed other people because we didnt know where to go.

Everyone was already eating snacks and that. People were dancing and servants were giving drinks.

Me and Ciel sat down and then a guy dressed as a woman walked over to us. Behind him was a butler with a golden mask, similar to mine.

"You must be the Earl Phantomhive" she/he said. "Yes I am" Ciel said and bowed his head. His/hers butler was looking at me weardly and then he whispered something in the wesrd guy/girls ear.

"Oh Miss Phantomhive would you like to see the garden! It great! My butler can show it to you" the 'thing' said excited. I nodded and the butler helped me up and we walked outside.

I just wanted to update soon so this isnt that long! (But I upload every week so I think you can handle this)