Chapter 1 -edited

I have never been the same. After the fire, losing my family, father, mother and brother.

The Phantomhive manor was gone in flames. I can still hear the screams of my brother. I know he's not dead but he's not alive either. He's being tortured by disgusting men.

Our parents are dead. And I know by who. My best friend since I was born betrayed me. Angelina.

As an angel she is the most evil thing that exists.

My butler, Tanaka survived. He has been there for me. We moved to the estate that was in town. Queen was sorry for my lost but I knew she didn't care as long as somebody worked for her.

Angelina works for her. Today the manor was rebuilt. I was moving back in. It took only half an year to rebuilt it.

"How much more Tanaka?" I asked as I looked into the forest from the carriage window. "Just couple of minutes Milady" he said bowing his head.

I haven't smiled since that day. Since that day I haven't had anything to make me feel joyful.

"Milady, we have arrived" Tanaka announced and opened the door for me. I took his hand and hopped off. My beautiful purple dress looked great on me today. My long blond hair was on one messy looking bun that suited me. I had black gloves, because the fire had made damage to my hands.

I saw two more carriages next to ours. One was Elizabeth's but I didn't recognize the other one. I looked up to the manor. "It looks the same" I whispered.

"I told the workers to make it as same as possible" Tanaka said. He started walking towards it and I followed close behind.

I have become a lady. I wasn't a lady when Ciel was still with me. I was mistaken as a boy because I hate dresses.

"Oh Miss Brett! You must come to the garden!" Elizabeth's maid Paula said as she ran to us. "What is it Paula?" Tanaka asked her. "Miss Brett.." Paula panted. She had run to us from the garden.

I started running. Why? No reason. I knew it must be something important.
I turned around the corner and froze.

Elizabeth was crying on a bench. Not from sadness, happiness. I saw a tall man facing his back to me. He had raven black hair and he wore a butler suit.

Next to him was a boy. Boy that I knew.

"Ciel" I whispered and the butler turned around. He had evil crimson eyes and he was smirking. He tapped Ciel's shoulder who turned around also. He looked sad and broken. His blue eye was full of sorrow. His other eye was covered with an eye patch.

"Brett you have become a lady. Finally" he said. He had no emotion in hi's voice nor face. I couldn't do anything. The brother I promised to protect was standing in front of me, broken and tortured.

Tanaka walked past me to Ciel and bowed. "Welcome back Earl" he said and walked next to me. "Sebastian whats wrong with her?" Ciel asked his butler Sebastian. I cleared my throat and pushed every emotion aside like I always did.

Ciel looked back to me. "It was my fault" I said and looked at him. He looked surprised. "What was your fault?" Elizabeth asked joining the conversation. "The fire, our parents, everything" I said and walked away from them towards some black roses. I kneeled next to them taking one. I didn't care about the fact that the rose ripped my gloves. I toke them off and threw them aside.

"What do you mean?" Elizabeth asked. Her annoying pitch voice was starting to make me mad. "If I wouldn't had ran away that night.. It would have been all good" I sighed. Ciel kneeled next to me. "You ran away? WHY?!" He yelled. I was shocked by his yelling. "He abused me.." I whispered. Ciel stumbled back.

"Father abused me" I said louder. I could hear Tanaka and Elizabeth gasp. "Ciel.. Forgive me" I sobbed and hugged him.

My dear brother.. You're back.

First chapter done! Second one will come shortly after this. I think I will post two chapters every week! Or one. Enjoy! ●
Cover of this book is by @fireballll_