Chapter 4 -edited

Claude's pov (you didn't see that coming did you?)

She stands up and I stand up next to her. "Back away little" she says and glares at me. I don't move and just smile at her amusing face. "You chose" she sighs and smirks.

She mumbles something and then looks at me up and down. "Sorry I haven't done this in a long time. So if you want to spare your clothes please move aside" I nod and back away. She looks at her fingers and mumbles something again. Soon her fingertips burst into blue fire. It starts to spread to her whole body and soon she is covered in blue flames.

I smirk and circle around her. "Beautiful" I say and smile. She smiles back and swirls the fire from her body to her finger tips. "This fire is cold" I say as I touch it. She glares at me. "You shouldn't do that. It can do damage to demons" she says and the fire from her fingertips disappears.

"So what are you?" I ask once again. She smiles. "I am human with special powers Claude. You should consider yourself lucky because you are the only one who knows about my power" she says. I chuckle. "Its getting late. Next time when we see tell your back story." I say and she nods.

Brett's pov;

Claude quickly disappeared. I sigh and looked at myself. My dress was dirty. "Milady!" I hear Sebastian yell. I glance to him and he is holding dressed Ciel. I smile to them. Ciel has a shocked look on his face and so does Sebastian. They jump down from a roof and I run to Ciel. I hug him and giggle. "Thank you for forcing me to come" I say and he hugs me back.

"Where have you been all this time?" Ciel asks as we brake the hug. "Here, in this beautiful garden" I say and spin around.

I stop swirling and turn to Sebastian. "Shall we leave?" I ask and he smiles his closed eye smile. "Yes Milady" he bows and we take our leave.

In the carriage

"So how was it?" I ask and Ciel sighs. "Elizabeth almost ruined everything! Than I got drugged by Druid and we finished the case" he says and looks out of the window. "Aww poor Ciel" I giggle. He smiles. "You haven't smiled in months." He says and I turn my gaze away from him. "I know" I sigh.

Little bit shorter this time because I think you don't want to read everything they do!