Chapter 15

First I want to thank my readers for over 100 reads! Thank you so much people! Now on with the story, cause the spiders coming back!

I can hear voices.

They are talking.

"Will she be okay? When will we tell her?" A familiar voice says.

I try to brake free from the darkness.

Im not afraid of the dark.

But I just want out.

"We shouldnt tell her yet young master. After this she will be emotionall. But she is goign to survive these cuts" another familiar voice said.

I try to remember those voices.

Who are they?

I cant move, I just can hear. I can feel pain. My arms? What happened to them.

I cannot remember things. Everything is fuzzy.

Welcome back

My own voice tells.

Why do I welcome myself?

I start to see light.

Its bright.

I start to get my memories.

Oh why? They are horrible.

I start to get back to myself.

I start to feel my body. My arms have so much pain in them.

Oh the cutting.

Wait..

"CIEL!" I scream and bolt up. I was in my bed, bandages over my arms and I was wearing my nightgown.

Sebastian is next to me in seconds.

"Hes lost some of his memories" he whispers and then Ciel comes to the room. He looks so sad.

He doesnt remember he had his revenge.

"Ciel" I sigh in relief and soon hes hugging me tightly.

I hug him back but flich when he touches my arm.

"Sorry.." he mumbles and steps away, looking quilty.

"Its not your fault!" I say fast and look down onto my lap.

"Why did you do it?" He suddenly asks and I flinch.

"I thought you were gone.." I mumble so he could hear it. "I was just in Paris Brett. I always come back" he says and I smile.

"You better not brake that promise" I say as I look at Sebastian with no emotion. He smirks and Ciel looks confused.

"You know about him?" He asks and I nod.

"Ciel theres lot you dont know, but I know" I say and sigh deeply. He looks confused at us.

You shouldnt tell him about your powers, or that he has lost his memory. It will makd things compliated.

Sebastians voice says in my head.

I quickly nod to him and he just keeps his smirk.

"Lady Brett would you like to come to the Trancy Ball tonight?" Sebastian asks and I nod. "I only need a dress, dark one with gold in it, that covers my sleeves" I say and he bows.

The gold is for your memory, Claude.