Chapter 8

Half an year.

Nothing.

I havent seen him since I killed her..

Didnt he like it?

I mean hes a demon.. he must have killed people? Right?

"Miss?" I hear a squeky voice say. I open my eyes to see Finnians close face inches away from my own face. He quickly stumbles back from my soulless eyes. "Yes Finny?" I ask and look up to the sky. "Master Ciel is worried about you, you have been sitting here everyday since last week" he says. I stand up and brush my dress.

"Im just tired okay?" I say coldly that makes him flinch. I walk inside from the garden.

Since last week I have been spendin my days in the garden. Its nice and quiet there. I havent cared about enything after that day. Ciel hasnt really talked to me and Sebastian always does the important talking.

Ciel must hate me, for killing his aunt.

I dont feel enything about killing her. She was a murderer, she has always hated me.

"Miss Brett?" I hear Tanaka say. "Tanaka" I sigh and turn to him. "Its time for dinner miss" he says smiling his usual smile. I nod and follow hin to the dining room.

Eating with everyone watching has become.. Whats the word for it? Its unpleasant.

I hate that everyone looks at me. Only me. Everyone is just quiet and staring. Its weard and I would just like to run off to my room and cry.

I sat down, as far away from everyone as usual. Ciel looked offended, as usual. Sebastian was emotionless... Wait thats unusual. Usually hes smiling because hes food is so good. Nobody looked at me. And theres no food?

......

......

"What!?" I yell after ten minutes of silence and no food. They shot their heads torwards me. "Explain" Ciel says glaring at me. "Explain what?" I ask. "That night" he says and I shiver.

"I killed her thats it?! What more there is?!" I yelled and stand up slamming my hands to the table. "Why didnt it affect you? You are depressed about something else!" He yelles and bolts up like me slamming his hands to the table.

"You heard her! I was and I am unwanted!" I yell. He looks shocked but shakes it off.

"Why did you kill her!" He yells. "She was going to kill you! I love you! Youre the only one for me like he was and that night I lost everything because of her!" I scream.

Theres something wet on your face.

It tears of pain.

You made that pain for yourself.

Why didnt you trust your friend?

I put my hands to my head and scream and sob. "GET OUT OFF MY HEAD YOU ANGEL!" I scream and my vision starts to blurr.

Im never leaving you until you understands.

I want you.

To others you are unwanted.

You listen to everything else I tell you but not the thing that I want you!

Come to me.

I scream and sob. I start to shake violently.

"NEVER!" I scream. I feel strong arms around me but I cant stop screaming.

Leave with me.

I can come if you want me to.

Untill then..

I feel intense pain in my stomach. I have to stop screaming because blood flows out of my mouth. I hear my name being yelled.

Say hello to darkness Brett..