Chapter 20

"Thank you Lord Trancy for letting me stay here" I said and bowed my head at the same time. Alois looked shocked and Claude was smirking proudly.

"Arent you the body over there?" He pointed at the window. "No its just a copy of me. I can controll it like I want to and now 'Im' dead" I said smiling.

"And you are Brett Phantomhive?" He asked and I thought for a moment. "I wish I wasnt so If the Trancy would be so kind to give me a new name?" I asked kindly.

"Hmm.. I will inform abiut your new name in the morning. Claude show her room to her and put me to bed" Alois commanded. "Yes your highness" Claude said bowing. Me and Claude started walking upstairs to a long hall.

"This is the Trancy's room" he said pointing the last door. "This is mine" he pointed the first door. "This is yours" he pointed to the door next to his. "You want to keep me close dont you?" I asked and leaned to him, taking his hand into mine. He blushed a little and I stared at him in awe.

"Maybe I do" he said and grapped my chin. He leaned closer to me and our lips were inches away from each other.

"Claude" I heard a female voice say annoyed. We turned to look at the female and it was the maid. "You bitch! It was all your fault that I almost died!" I yelled at her. She smirked and Claude looked as angry as ever. "Hannah what did you do?" He spat angrily. "Just told her to get inside to listen to the music" she said innocently.

"That music ia poison. It let all my flames out of me and that hurt" I said. "Well I didnt know what you were then" she said innocently again.
"Well lucky to you even I dont know what I am" I spat and walked into my room. I heard Claude say something to her but ignored it.

Ciel's pov;

Brett was standing infront of me and Sebastian. "I think Lasy Brett hasnt told us something" Sebastian said calmly.

"Ciel I didnt want you to know.. Im a monster!" Brett cried. "Master she isnt herself" Sebastian whispered. "You lied to me! Are you even my sister!?" I yelled angrily. "Dont you remember those flames master? The flames thay burned the manor and your parents" Sebastian whispered and I was in shock.

"you burned the manor!" I screamed, tears starting to form in my eyes. "Ciel you know I didnt do it! You know it damn well and your butler is telling you dirty lies! You lost your memory Ciel! Madame is dead, so is many other people because you made that damned deal with the devil!" She screamed at me.

"I would never lie to my master" Sebastian spat at her. "Madame is dead? I dont thinks so" I said glaring at her. "Ciel dont make me mad" she said raising her voice. "I do not take orders form you" I spat glaring at her.

She screamed. Not in pain but joy. "Sebastian this is an order, knock her out!" I yelled at Sebastian. "Ciel what have you done" she asked looking sadly at me. My gaze hardened as I glared at her.

Sebastian nodded his head and throwed a knife at her. She screamed as it hit her arm. "Sebastian I didnt tell you to hurt her!" I yelled at Sebastian who was enjoying the moment. "Ciel its too late, Brett Phantomhive is gone. Yoi have no family left" she said smiling sadly at me. She tooked the knife out of her arm and stabbed it straight for her heart.

"No!" I screamed as she smiled, her body falling to the ground. For a second I saw her body as douple but I ignored it. I ran next to her and checked for her pulse.

I let one tear through as I caressed her dead, cold, pale face. I stood up and looked at Sebastian. He looked a bit guilty but changed it to his emotionless expression.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sebastian packed her body and we left to the mannor. I felt empty. She was right, I had no family enymore except Madame Red. "Its true what she said about Madame, she died a long time ago but you were sick that time so you do not remember" Sebastian said and I was in shock. "So Im alone?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Yes, my Lord" Sebastian said smirking. "So now I got my revenge! Eat my soul and let me out of this pain" I said angrily at him. "Tsk, tsk my Lord. She had nothing to do with the fire or your parents other than being friends with the angel who made the fire for her" Sebastian said and I was shocked.

"You lied to me!" I screamed at him furiusly. He just smirked, not saying enything.

End of this long, long chapter! As for Trancy you can tell me your opinion as a first name! I would like to hear your choices of a new name for her :3