Fights and dreams

Hello again! So I've been at camp and I literally just got back today!
:::::I wear glasses and I have dirty blonde hair, but most of the time my hair is different colors cause I dye it a lot! Right now I have a reverse ombré so my natural color is up top and it fades to a dark brown/black!:::::

--------------CHAPTER 8

It was the night after I had the strange conversation with Lisanna. I could hear a ruckus outside the door to the infirmary. At first I didn't think much about it until I heard Gray shouting something about making sure they couldn't get inside.

I stood up suddenly causing my chair to fall over. I ran to the door before looking back at Lucy. I quickly turned around and ran out into sudden chaos before I could talk myself into staying and not checking out what had caused the panic in the guild. I run over to Gray and Erza who are ordering people around.

"What's going on?" I ask as I see Levy and Gajeel fighting off a group of wizards who were using sand make magic.

Erza is looking around to make sure everyone is fighting efficiently before answering. "I-I'm not sure. We were going about our usual business when what seems like an entire guild came barging in." She stopped and looked over at Gray then back at me with an emotion that I don't see often on her face, sympathy. "Th-they said they're gonna take Lucy."

I froze for a second then composed myself. "We won't let that happen. Do they belong to a real guild? Can you tell?"

Erza shook her head but Gray was the one who answered, "We can't identify any of the members from this guild. Most likely they aren't in a real guild." I nodded before running over to the infirmary door again. Elfman and Evergreen were holding off a few of the people who had broken into the guild right in front of the door. I ran past them and into the room where Lucy lays.

"Lucy. Men have come to take you. We don't know who they are or what they want but we aren't going to let them have you. Please, please try to come back soon so that you can help us kick their asses. I've got to help with the fight so I have to leave you. But don't worry, I'll be able to hear if anyone gets into this room, so I'll protect you. So will everyone else. Come back to us Lucy. Erza and Gray are worried sick." I leant down and planted a quick kiss on the top of her head. A blush spread across my face even though I knew that she wasn't awake and that there was no one else in the room.

____________________________________________________________________________\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I had been running all last night, after I had met with my fear Fairy Tail, and all day. I was taking a quick break tonight so I'd have some energy left when I met with the ogre. My eyes were closed as the sky played all of my fears and memories above me. Sleep took over after a few minutes.

"Good job Lu. Now remember the spell I taught you." Layla said to her young daughter who was around 6.

"But mommy! It's so much work. And your not even a dragon. So why should I know this?" The girl whined.

Layla laughed and pulled her daughter on to her lap. "Listen Lucy. When you get older you'll understand this. But right now you just need to remember. Okay?" Lucy nodded her head before her mom continued. "Good. Now listen carefully. I'm a dragon who is using a human soul. You were born after I had taken over the soul. My real name is Calisto the Star Dragon. I'm the most powerful dragon to exist. I'm known as the dragon queen. And you will be known as the dragon princess. When you get older you will be able to change into a dragon like state. One with wings and claws. You don't need to think about any of this for the time being. You will actually forget all of this happened until you are ready and need to know this. All of the lessons I taught you should come back to you when you remember. I love you Lucy." Layla then bent down and gave her daughter a kiss on her head causing her to forget all that had happened.

"Hey ma! Look at what I can do!" The young Lucy sang as she ran across the yard and do a cartwheel. Layla smile at her daughter knowingly.

"Men... Don't know who...please try...have to leave.." Layla's voice said breaking on and off.

"I'll protect you. So will everyone else. Come back to us Lucy. Erza and Gray are worried sick." I heard Natsu's voice say as I snapped awake. I looked around and noticed that it was still night since images were still playing over head. I stood up and tried listening to what was going on in my head. I hear Natsu leave then I heard lots of crashing and yelling. What is going on?

I decide that I need to continue walking. I only take 2 steps when I remember my dream. I gasp and look down at my feet. "No way.." I say to myself. "I wonder... STAR DRAGON: RAIN!" I yell one of the "lessons" that my mom Lay- Calisto taught me.

I look up at the sky and see balls of light flying down. They hit the ground exactly where my line of vision had been when I said the words. A smile spread across my face. "No way... No way!" I yelled happily. "Wait till Natsu sees this!" The smile slowly left my face. I still have to beat that ogre to get back to my guild mates.

____________________________________________________________________________\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

We've all been running around and fighting for a good 30 minutes. These people won't stop coming. They aren't very difficult to fight but there sure are a lot of them.

I suddenly hear an explosion. Everyone looks up and sees 3 wizards come through one of our walls. The people we are fighting all smile and somehow find new bursts of energy.

"SHRIMP!" I hear Gajeel yell out as he runs forwards to catch Levy who got hit by a spell casted by one of the 3 wizards who seemed to be the leads in this attack. The one Levy got hit by was a man wearing a long black robe with black curly hair. His skin is pale and he has piercing red eyes. It looks like he uses some kind of command magic. He had simply picked Levy up and threw her across the room by pointing a finger at her.

Gajeel caught the unconscious Levy and set her down gently in a corner of the guild. He then turned and glared angrily at the black haired wizard. I went over to Gajeel to help him with the guy.

"Two dragon slayers huh?" The man said in a smooth icy voice. The black haired man then looked over at one of the other main 3 wizards with him. She has hair that looks to be the same color as Lucy's. She has dark purple eyes and is wearing a tight black crop top with a loose black skirt that goes to the middle of her thighs along with knee high black boots "Ha! You see this Dehali! I'll at least have a little fun!" The black haired wizard in front of me yelled to her.

She smirked and looked over at him. "Not much! You and I both know they don't compare to you in the slightest Ahari!" Ahari laughed and nodded in agreement. That action just made Gajeel and I very angry.

A creepy feminine laugh drew my attention away from this Ahari guy and over to the 3rd wizard. She has short green hair and dark red eyes. She's wearing a long black cloak and a black t-shirt along with long black pants and black sneakers. Her pale skin looks almost white with the black surrounding it. "Maybe I'll get to go against Laxus and Mira. Apparently they make a good team." She smirked.

"Be careful what you wish for lady!" Mira yelled as she walked towards us.

"Oh how rude of us! We forgot to introduce ourselves! My name is Dahra, the blondie is Dehali, and my brother over there is Ahari. We are the Terrible 3 of the dark guild Forelle Drear. We are here for Lucy Heartfilia. We understand that she is in a coma at the moment? You must understand that we would do nothing to harm the princess. We simply need her as a trading token. If you could please give us her without a struggle that'd be wonderful." Dahra finished with a small smile. I feel my hands clench into a fist. I'm about to lung forward and punch this chick when I feel a light hand on my shoulder. I turn my head and see Mira standing next to me. She shakes her head slightly. My eyes might be popping out of my head from the surprise of her telling me not to fight.

Please let me know if you have any ideas for the up coming chapters! Vote if you'd like, comment, and follow! Love you guys! :3