Chapter Eighteen ~ END

CHAPTER 18

_______________________________________________

~ Vincent p.o.v. ~

Its been two months now that Gabriellas been in a coma. I didn't know what to do. Just then I heard a wailing and I went next door to pick up Vanessa, she's such a crybaby but she's my little princess so I put up with it. "Vanessa." I said. She smiled and I rock her in my arms hoping she'll fall asleep. Its three in the morning so she needs her rest.

I could here Gabriella's heartbeat, it was slow and calm, too slow and its been like this for two months. I held her hands, "please come back to me love." I said. She was still laying there, I hope a miracle would occur. Vanessa fell asleep so I took her back to her crib in the next room. Gabriel, Vladimir and George were sleeping. Vanessa was the only one to wake up in the middle of the night. I kissed Vanessa goodnight. I kept the night light on and the door open halfway and turn on the baby moniter. I went to bed next to Gabriella.

~

When morning came, I headed down to make bottles for my children and the pack doctor came over usually to check on Gabriella. "Hey Sam." I said. "Alpha." He greeted me. "Daddy!" Nathan came in. "Hey Nathan. Where's moma?" He asked. "Right here. Haha, I came to check on you and Gabriella. She's doing okay?" Heather asked. "The same." I said. She nodded. "Well, you sure look like a house wife. Haha. Nathan go check oh your brothers and sister. Done wake them up." Heather said. Nathan ran up the stares.

Heather came to me, "I'm sorry. Gabriella's Strong. She's Alpha Female. She's pull through okay. You just need to give her some time." Heather said. I nodded.then when they were all prepared I went to the kids room. "I'll do it." Heather said. Then Chris came in with his mate Leah and Reed with his mate Nina. "Sup!" They said. I greeted them and then went upstairs and grab my clothes to shower.

~Gabriella p.o.v.~

I felt all restless and tired. But I wanted to wake up, from this dream. "You regain energy." The spirit wolf said. I smiled and nodded. "Yes, I'm leaving now." I said. She smiled, "I don't want to see you for a long time." The spirit wolf said. I nodded. I open my eyes forcefully but everything was a blur. I heard the shower was on and smiled.

When the shower was off. 'I love you.' I told Vincent mentally. Next thing you know, he came out through the door halfway dressed in rush. "Gabriella." He said panting. It took all his energy. He engulfted me in a hug and carried me. I smiled. "I want to shower..." I said. He nodded and kissed me, I felt the shocks that I missed so much.

He carried me in the bathroom and turned on the shower for me. I stripped and went inside. "I'll-" he began turning to leave. "Stay... please.... I miss you...." I said. He nodded. I hurried and came out and I dressed in the sweats he brought me. I smiled. He fixed himself as well. "I want to see our children." I said. He smiled and nodded. We had went in the next room, everyone stared at me. "Gabriella!" Chris and Reed hugged me. Nathan hugged me as well and so did Heather. I looked at my children and smiled, they all fix there gaze on me.

Then a sharp pain hit me, I was consumed into darkness once again. No!, everything just now wasn't real.. what was it? Why does darkness have to take over. "It was just an imagination of your mind, you are aware of your surroundings but your still asleep." My wolf spoke to me. This is horrible. "I know. I want to get out to.." my wolf said.

~Vincent p.o.v.~

That was the weirdest day dream in the shower I ever had. But it made me happy to know Gabriella was awake in my dreams. I turned off the shower and I change and headed out. She was still asleep on my bed. "Wake up my love." I kissed her forehead and then peck her lips. "I love you." I said. I had went to the room to see Heather feeding Gabriel and Chris feeding Vladimir. George and Vanessa were still sleeping. I talked with everyone and smiled.

"Oh please! I beat you so many times. I don't want to embarass you in front of your mate." Chris said. Reed and them argued and the girls calmed them down. "Papa, I'm hungry." Nathan said. I smiled, "what do you want to eat?" I asked. "Icecream!" He yelled. I smiled, "let's go get some ice cream!" I said and he jump in my arms. I laughed and went downstairs and got him a popsicle. He smiled.

"We should have a BBQ today." Nathan said. I smiled, "yeah... go inform everyone about it. I'll start." he ran up yelling, "we're having a BBQ today!" I laughed and went out in the back. Chris came down, "I'll go buy the food and get some beers." Chris said. I nodded. I had started and had music playing. I called most of my pack here.

We had a long BBQ with everyone here. Ryan, Harvey and Jake came as well with there mates Micky, Renee, and Sophie. it was crowded and people danced. Even Gabriella's mom and dad came over. "Hey mom, dad." I said. They smiled, "hey! How she doing?" Mom asked. "Still resting." I said. They nodded and enjoyed the BBQ party. I smiled.

~Gabriella p.o.v.~

The darkness was consuming me cause me to drift to sleep. "NO! Don't sleep here... you'll die!" My wolf yelled! I tried to keep my eyes open. Then there was a tint of light. It was far though. My wolf took over and I ran towards the light. I phased back. When I open my eyes, I was in the room. I pinch myself hoping this time it was real and it is! I went to the bathroom and look in the mirror. Boy I look horrible. I took a shower and change into sweats.

I headed out and caught the scent of mychildren. I went in and saw George with his eyes open playing by himself, not crying. I pick him up and he smiled. "I love you George." I smiled and kissed his forhead. I headed downstairs out to the back. Everyone looked at me. "What?" I said. I looked over and saw Vincent staring at me. I smiled, "I'm back." I said. He came over and kissed me really deeply in front of everyone. I blushed, "stop it. Everyones watching." I whispered yelled. He chuckled, "I don't care." He said. I laughed and kissed him. He smiled. "Ewwy, someones diapers stink." I said looking at George.

He had a cheesy grin showing no teeth. "Oh jeez." I said. I had brought him upstairs and Vincent followed. I change his diapers and smiled. "I love you Gabriella." He said. "I love you Vincent." He kissed me and the light shined in the room. It was a beginning for all of us.

_____________________________________________________

END!

I plan on righting the sequels on there children with Vanessa p.o.v and them finding there mates but idk.

Comment, vote plz.

Mate = hate??On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara