Chapter five

Chapter 5

We went into the store buying books and things I needed for school. I was alone with Vincent so it felt kind of off. He made sure I hadn't left his side. I saw a coffee shop across the street. I started to walk. 'Where do you think your going?'

oh. I had forgotten. I look over to him. "Getting a cappuccino" I said. He nodded and I begin walking. I bought 2 and headed back across the street.

"Gabriella..." a voice whispered sending shivers to me. I stood still waiting. I walked quickly over to Vincent side and he look at me weirdly as I hand his the coffee. "Are you alright?" He asked. I look at him. Hw was worried about me? I smiled. "I'm fine." I said. He didn't believe me but I hadn't cared. When we were done, we went in the car. I was still thinking about that voice.

We got to the house and I saw a couple wolves laying around. I smelt blood. It was from the lone- wolf earlier. "Was he attacked?" I asked. They nodded. I look around. I heard a chuckle in my ear. I turned around towards the forest and was about to shift.

'Stay down. Its dangerous.' Vincent commanded me. I growled at him. He had growled back at me. I was mad. Great we were going to get into another fight. Issac came.

"You hear the voice calling you?" Issac asked. I nodded. "That's what brought me here..." he said. He looked confused. He couldn't tell me if the voice was danger or not. I decide to find out for myself. Vincent lung right for me. I was still human so it was a major impact. I got majorly vicious and had wolf . We fought. Issac was shocked. Chris, Reed, and Nate was pretty shocked. They wolf also not knowing who to attack to calm down.

'Stand down Gabriella.'

'no. move before we both get hurt.'

'last chance'

'FUCK OFF'

He lung at me and i moved away. i darted for the forest. Chris and Reed stood in my way. I growled telling them to move. They were about to but then Vincent came. He walk slowly to me.

'stop' he said. i look at him. The voice didn't call my name no more. I stared straight into the forest for a while. Nothing. i look at Vincent and the others ready to jump on me to stop me. i bowed my head in respect saying i'll stop. Vincent looked a lil shocked but he was happy he got the respect he wanted. I then felt a slight pain. i look into the forest and growled. i had collapsed.