Chapter Nine

CHAPTER NINE

***

The next day, I woke up earlier than I should have. I decided to use this chance and go for a run. I had went and strip and started running. My wolf was free and I was glad. I had ran all the way towards the border and ran around the place. Then I realized it was past an hour and headed back to the house. I walked in and saw Vincent looking at me. "I- uhh- good morning." I smiled.

"Gabriella, why do you disrespect me?" He asked. I looked at him. "Because you disrespect me and don't let me do anything I want." I said. "I have a right to order you around. I am alpha." He said. I growled. How dare he! "I am Alpha Female and I have just as much of rights as you do you son of bitch." I yelled. He frowled and I growled louder. Then anger went through him quickly and I took a glass of water and dump it on him. "Cool down you FUCK!" I yelled.He growled and grab my hand and took me upstairs to the rom. "You will stay in here until you fucking decide to respect me and then you can come out." He said. "I'm not a fucking kid !" I yelled. "You act like it." By now, my body was fuming. I had then sat by the window and looked outside.

***VINCENT P.O.V.***

I couldn't believe she went against my order. What the hell was wrong with her!? I lock her in our room and headed downstairs to see Chris, Reed, and Nate looking at me. "Dude, what are you guys fighting about?" Nate said. "Seriously, you guys are like fire and ice." Reed said. Chris just gave me the look. We sat down and started talking

She didn't eat dinner and she wouldn't eat her lunch. I had came in to practically beg her to eat. "Gabriella...." I said. She turned to look at me, "I'm going to bed.." she said. "Baby, please you must eat..." I grab her hand. She yank her hand from me and went to bed. I didn't know what to do...

For the past three week, everytime I brought her food, she wouldn't eat but she would eat if chris or someone other than me. She has been in her room for weeks and she wouldn't speak to me at all. I told her she can come down if she like but she didn't. Then out of nowhere, I think I heard her throwup so I ran up to check. She was in the bathroom with the door locked. "Baby are you alright?" I yelled. In a bit she gave out and she look very pale. "Vincent." She said weakily. My wolf whimpered and I was dead on worried. She had fainted and I caught her, I laid her down in bed and had Chris call the pack doctor.

In an hour after the check up, Gabriella and I look at him. "Congrats Alpha and Alpha female, your pregnant." He said. I looked at Gabriella belly. She's carrying our baby, my pups, the future alpha. Oh my god! I had the happiest grin in the world.

***GABRIELLA P.O.V.***

I was going to have a baby! I'm only 17 and now I'm going to have a baby. I do want a baby but , "I don't want a baby at 17." I said. Vincent gave me the most dirtiest look a husband can give. "Your not going to take my child from me." He said. Everything was always him and now the baby. Where was I in his heart? I just nodded and turned to rest. Vincent showed the doctor the way out and I laid in bed.

Vincent came up, "would you like to go for a run?" He asked. I nodded. We went out and I strip and shifted into my wolf. I ran along side with Vincent and he watched me carefully like I was a baby. I ignored and took off running and he chased me.

'Gabriella... come back here now!' He said mentally.

'Fuck off, I'm free. I'm going to run for a while!'

All I heard was a loud growl and it didn't seem pleasent. Then a rouge came at me and bit me. Vincent came while he was attacking me and killed the rouge. I shifted back and held my stomach. "No!" Vincent picked me up and ran me back to the house and called the pack doctor again. He came immediatley and then said, "I'm sorry, your baby is no longer here." He said.

***VINCENT P.O.V.***

How dare she run from me, I was nice enough to let her go for a while and she runs. Then when I finally got to her I saw her being attack by a rouge. I attacked and quickly took her back and then, my whole life sropped to the floor. My baby was gone, she killed our child. "Why didn't you listen to me?! You killed my baby! Your killed it!" I went off on her and took off into the woods.

***GABRIELLA P.O.V.***

Its been a month since Vincent hadn't talked to me. He was mad a me because of our baby. I wanted him cause I saw how happy it made Vincent. As long as Vincent was happy, then I'm okay about it. But now, he sees me as the killer of our baby. I didn't know what to do or say and had a breakdown on Chris's shoulder.

Now, I had came down to Vincent who's been staying on the couch rather than our bedroom. "Vincent," I said getting his attention. "I'm going back home for a while... I'll come back in a month or so." I said. He looked at me and nodded. I wanted to break down and cry in front of him and let him no, that I was just as hurt as he was. But I didn't , instead I went upstairs and pack my things and Chris drove me home. "I think you guys need to sit down and talk..." Chris said. "I think its best if we stay as far from each other as possible for a while. I mean, who wants to wake up with the killer of there baby in the house." I said looking down.

"You shouldn't say that Gabriella... you wanted the baby as much as he did and you didn't care if you had to have one at seventeen. Vincent just doesn't see it. Not yet but he will. You have to talk to him. Let him know how you feel." Chris said. I look down at my hands and my flat belly, "I wish he would even look at me.. this time, there's no turning back for us." I said. "Yes there is..." Chris said.

The rest of the ride was silent and when we got to my house, mom and dad hugged me. I smiled happily and hugged them back. "Hey Chris... hmm where's Vincent?" Mom asked. Chris looked a me and I looked down. "I kind of piss him off." I said. Mom took me inside and we sat down at the table. Chris was by my side, "so tell me what happen?" Mom asked. I look at my hands and the drop of tears falling on it. "I killed his baby." I said and I ran upstairs to my old room. Chris had told them all that happen.

Mom came into the room and sat next to me. "Baby, you didn't kill the child.. " Mom began with her motherly talked. I miss her talks with me and I miss being here with her.