Chapter Three

Chapter 3

Vincent P.O.V.

I was so mad from the slap. Chris, Reed, and Nate had to pull me off her. She was surely in trouble. In a little bit after all my pack arrived, I told Reed and Nate to bring Gabriella down.

'Dude, she's refusing.' Reed whined. I was mad.

I had then spoke mentally to her, 'Come down now.' i hated ordeing her around but only used it when it was necessary. 'Fuck Off im sleeping!' She said. I roared angrily. I decided to go get her myself. She came running down before i got up on the first step. She looked scared but it was cute.

She came by my side , "Everyone." i said. Everyone turned to me giving me respect for what i was about to say . I looked and aw her expression, she seemed ovewhelmed by my power. "This is my Mate Gariella Chiatti." I introduced. We all turned to her expecting her to a least say hi or somthing. She smiled and turned to me with an evil grin. She threw the peace sign up, "Duces". Damn she's ticking me off.

My wolf growled. It was time for her to give respect to her mate, her Alpha. She has respect what so ever and to even try to humiliate me in front of my pack was outrageous. They were probably laughing at me. I didn't know what came over me but i knew i had her small wrist in my hands and suddenly i heard a crackling sound of bones breaking.

I realized i broke her wrist and the pack gasped in fear. Her hand went right to my face with a loud smacking sound. i growled. My Beta, Chris held me back with my Omega Reed. Nate was Reeds brother and pulled Gabri upstairs.

I told my pack to leave out of my sight and i knew Chris had taken care of her. I felt bad, real bad. When they came down, i could feel tha she's having a breakdown because of me. Her mate. Shouldn't i be making her happy, protecting her, why am i hurting her. I love her yes, she loves me i think. We never really had gotten along. I have to apologise.