Chapter four

Chapter 4

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning laying next to Vincent. I was in his arms this whole night. i slowly moved out of bed but he pulled me back. I sighed and decided to stay a bit. It was nice being in his arms. I wondered if he was still pissed off at me because of yesturday. I shrugged. He pulled me closer in to him. I could feel his breathing on my neck. He was so big compared to me. I was only 5'1" and he is 6'3". Major hieght difference.

In a little while, he woke up. "your awake, Good Morning." I smiled. Why was being so nice to him? Was it because i feel bad? He look at me, then his lips parted and he began to speak, "Good Morning Gabriella." He didn't say move or get away from me, instead he greeted me and smiled. I wish he was like this all the time.

"Listen, i'm sorry about being completley rude." I began.

"No, i'm sorry for breaking your wrist. i didnt know what went through my head. Gabriella will you forgive me?" He cut me off. He had apologise! Was this a new step for us? I gave a big smile then, "not unless you make me breakfast." i said. He nodded. I had smiled. He got up and went to shower. I showered when he was out.

I headed downstairs in shorts and a tank top. I sat down as he handed me a plate with waffles, bacon, and eggs. I gotten myself a glass of milk. Chris, Reed, and Nate walked in. They smiled. "Good Morning, How's your wrist?" Chris took a look at my wrist. "I can't feel it. i'm going to heal it after i eat." i said. He nodded. They talked to Vincent. I put the plate in the sink while mentally telling him he's washing dishes. He growled. They all look at me.

'and i forgive you. thanks for the beakfast. i'm going.' i said.

'did i give you permission?' he snapped.

'does it look like i need it. no.'

he stood up and i book it outside. i had went behind a tree and took off my clothes. i shifted into a wolf and healed my wrist, then i went for a run. i was happy to be free. i then smelled 2 wolves. they weren't from my pack, well one was. i followed te scent and saw a guy fighting the rouge. He was definitley going to lose.

'Alpha Female.' He greeted me. I nodded. When the rouge lunged for him, i lung for the rouge throat. i bit him hardas he whimpered.

'Who are you?' i asked.

'lone-wolf...' he said. So he wasn't a rouge. I let him go making sure he followed me to the house. Vin came out pissed. He saw the other wolf healing himself. Chris and Reed had went to talk to th lone-wolf, Issac.

'come in.' Vin said. 'No, i wana run.' i said turning back to the forest. i heard him growl. He was coming after me. i had sighed.

'Stop and head back, i have to go get you school supplies. your coming along.' he ordered. i had look at him. i crouch down in my defensive mode. I saw him did the same. i had then went behind the tree and change back putting my clothes on.