Chapter Two

chapter 2

"Gabriella..." Vincent tried waking me up. I groaned. I was tired, my back hurt and i could barley sleep. i heard him sigh and then he had pick me up. i kept my eyes shut still so he wouldn't put me down. He carried me to the room and drop me on the floor.

"OW!" i yelled.

"Dont make me carry you again." he said. He meant it. i was furious. I got up and walk towards him. He look at me, waiting to see what i'll do. I had slapped him across the face. He was pissed. His body was shaken and my nerves tingled.

'no...' my wolf whined. 'Shut up' i said. She didnt. He look at me. He pulled his hand out from his pocket to hit me. i waited to feel the impact. but then, i saw three of his pack members held him back. I recognize them. When i was 13, they used to come down to Florida with Vin to hang out with me. i smiled. "Chris! Reed! Nate!" i smiled. they looked at me.

"You sure know how to tick him off..." Chris re-entered the room since they took Vincent outside from me. "He should've seen it coming." i snapped.Chris sighed.. "He's not controlled when he's angry, don't piss him off anymore." Chris said. "what's the worst he'll do? He hit me plenty of times, i'm used to it." i said. Chris look at me. He look at the bruises on my arm. "So those bruises?" he began.

"Yup, He did it to me." i said. I had went and open his closet. some of my clothes were already here. i grab pjs and my bra and underwear. i headed to the shower. My bruises hurted badly. i cried in the shower alone. When i was done, i blow dried my hair and went to the bed.

There was a knocked and my eyes open. "come in." i said. Reed came in with Nate. "Dinner's ready and your suppose to be introduced as mate right now, i would head down there." Nate said. "tell him im sleeping and fuck off." i said.

'Get your ass down here now Gabri...' he siad mentally. i jumped a little.

'Fuck off. im sleeping.' i was waiting for him to yell at me. He didn't . i jump up and put in house slippers i saw and headed down. He was below the stairs, waiting to come up. Lots of wolves had look at me. I wasn't in the clothes for introducing right now. I heard mumbling at my bruises and gave that one person the death glare. Reed had taken care of that guy.

"Everyone." Vincent said. They all turned to face their alpha with respect for his words. "This is Gabriella Chiatti, my mate." he said. He turned to me, waiting for me to say something. i smirked. "Duces." i threw up the peace sign and was headed for the stairs. He came and grab my wrist. This time he was pissed. i could see it was a bad mistake too diss him in front of his pack. he had broken my wrist. i growled at him. He let go realizing what he did. Everyone was shocked.

Chris, Reed and Nate pulled him away cause my other hand flew up and smack him across the face. Total disrespect! i heard many gasp and flinch away in fear. Nate and Chris took me up to the room. "Is your wrist okay?" Nate asked. "No, he broke it." i said. He look at me.

"Are you sure you guys are mates?" Chris asked taken a look at my wrist. "Yeah." i siad. It was true, there was a pull between us. Both our wolf's wanted each other and he had already mark me. The only thing stopping us is that we were both rejecting the mate. We had started bickering a month after he claimed me. True, i do love him but i will never tell him. He loves me too but it hurt knowing that we both hurt each other and this time, he went over board.

"You'll be okay for now?" Chris said. I smiled. "thanks." i siad. "I'm heading to bed." i said. They nodded and turned off the lights and left. I let out small sobs and tears were flowing down quickly.