CHAPTER #14

CHAPTER 14

______________________________________________

**VINCENT P.O.V.**

I stared into Gabby's eyes. She wanted to break our bond. We loved each other right? I know I love her. I cant let this happen. Tears were falling down my eyes by now. I watch as she leaned over to wipe then, but they kept falling. "Gabriella, I know I havent been much of a mate, a boyfriend, and less of a friend to you. But give me a chance to fix all this. I love you, and I dont know if I can live without you in my life. You mean so much to me, my heart is completley yours only.." I said. She had tears running down her cheeks. "your alpha, be strong. Alpha's arent suppose to cry." She continued wiping my tears. I pulled her closer to me. "im begging you for forgiveness, Gabriella..." I said. I pleaded with all my might, im going nuts with just the thought of us not together.

"i need some time to think... Im leaving for a while...." She said. This cant be good. I pulled her into my arms. "please dont go. I love you...gabriella please." She pulled away and had grab her bags. She left through the front door and all I could do was watch the love of my life leave, all because of me. I heard the engine roar out and she was gone from my grasp. I drop to my knees, "its all over isnt it...." I said out loud. I started having a breakdown.

** GABRIELLA P.O.V.**

I was crying my eyes out in the car. Wouldnt this be the best for us. I love him, so much. His tears were caused by my words, he never cries. I drove and drove. I arrived at my parents house and everyone stared at me. "mum, dad.... Im leaving for a while, I just wanted you guys to check on Vincent once in a while..." I.said. Mum look at me. "how long you leaving for?" She asked. I look out the window. "i dont know." And I left to the airport.

2weeks later

I had been throwing up since I arrived in Milan. I went to the store and got a pregnancy tester. It was negative so I knew I wasnt. Thank god. I have thought about everything and I made my decision. I had called Vincent.

No answer. I phoned Mum. "wheres Vin?" I asked. "hes in surgery...."she said. "im coming home now..."i hung up and went to the airport.

When I arrived at the hospital, "wat happen to him..." I asked. "while you were away... A war between rouges and us came and he was injured bad but he manage to pull through..." Mum said. I went over and held his hand. He open his eyes and we stared at each other. "i love you Vincent." I said. He look at me once more, "Do I know you?"He asked. With that, I fainted....

_________:____________________________________

**

(i know this was a short chapter... Srry... Hope yuh all like it tho:)