chapter 7

CHAPTER SEVEN

Rouges were all around me and I didn't know what to do. I had called vincent mentally and he was coming. "You..." a rouge came by. I step back, this wasn't going to be good. He lung for me and I dodge and bit him. I killed four but then six jump and pinned me down, they bit me and I was loosing blood, I knew of it. I couldn't stay in my wolf and I had shifted back all bloody. Then, I saw Vincent come with his pack right behind him and lunge at the wolves. "Gabriella, don't do this baby..." Vincent had tears running down his eyes. He carried me back to the house and the pack doctor came and had bandage me up.

"She's exhausted and she lost a lot of blood. When she wakes, ask her to shift and heel most of her body. And also, eats lots of vegetables and these vitamins will help. She'll need to go get these pills." The doc told vincent. Then, I slightly woke. I look over, "Vincent..." I said. He looked at me and grab my hand. "It hurts, my body hurts..." I said. "Baby, your going to have to shift... can you do that?" He asked. "Take me outside..." I groaned. He did and laid me down on the ground. I had shifted. I whimpered caused it hurt and I stayed like that for a good thirty min and shifted back. Vincent wrap me up in a blanket and carried my back to the room.

"What are you doing?" I asked Vincent when he unwrapped me. "Dress you sugar. Your too weak to put clothes on yurself." He said. I blushed. "No.. that's embarrasing..." I said. He chuckled, "how so?" He asked. I groaned and whined. "Finee... I'll just put my shirt over you and you can put on my boxers." He put the shirt on me and the boxers, I made him turn around and it took a good five minute for me. When done, "it hurts... my body hurts..." I said. "I'll get you a Tylonal." He said.

For the past month, I wasn't allowed anywhere and I was mostly in bed. Vincent didn't let me out of his sight and I've been doing home studies and so has he. Today was the day, Vincent promise to let me go run for the hundreth time and he never agreed in the end. "Vincent! Let's go for a run." I said. He look out the window and said, "not today, next week I promise." This pissed me off, I had ran for the door and he yelled, "don't you dare Gabriella." I looked at him and gave him a smirk, "fuck off! I'm running!" I yelled. I saw anger in his eyes and took off.

I shifted and he was right behind me. He growled and pinned me down and told me to shift. I didn't and attack him. He had bit my neck to show he was in charge. I whimpered and stop. I shifted and I had tears running down my checks. He shifted and threw me his shirt as he only had boxers on. I put it on as he held my wrist tightly inside the house. Chris, Reed, and Nate look at me and saw my tears. I ran upstairs and laid in bed crying.

***Vincent P.O.V.***

I couldn't believe my mate went against my order and took off. Anger rushed through me quickly and I chased her. We had got into a little petty fight and I decided to show her who's alpha as I would to any other of my pack members and bit her throat enough for her to calm. Then she did and shifted back. I watched her small, and fragile naked body below me. I handed her my shirt after I saw the bruises I just got her and her tears that are running non stop down her cheeks. We went back and she raced upstairs. I felt real bad but I don't want her to get hurt.

"Dude, what you do?" Chris asked.

"I didn't want her to go out in the woods..." I said.

"You can't leave her in this house forever.. your hurting her.. she wanted to go for a run. She's been lock in this house for a month... just take her for a run." Chris said. I nodded.