Chapter 12- Confession

It took us less than 20 minutes to get there! The place wasn't close, if that's what you are thinking. No! Wade was driving like a maniac! Thats why! You know how when things go speed in cartoons, the persons cheeks go back so all his thirty two teeths are showing, thats how I felt. It was crazy. The annoying but funny part was how Wade could not stop laughing. He got out of the car and fell on the sand that covered the ground. He paused for a minute gripping his stomach and I was about to thank God when he continued again! I felt like slapping him ( in the joking way) .

Once he stopped, I literally bent on my knees and thanked the O'mighty God! He tapped on the spot right next to him expecting me to sit by him. I shake my head and then quickly begun to run. My only two sources of light was the moon and stars! I was running as fast as my legs could carry me, but when I looked behind me, there was no one so I slowed down to catch up with my breath. For a second, I thought I was free, then I saw Wade running closer...closer...closer , till he was soo close, close enought to hop and catch me. I quickened my pace, thinking I was faster, but who am I to joke with? He grabbed me from my waist once he caught hold of me and spun me in his hands, my legs above the ground. As he put me down, he starred into my eyes, then I felt my feet connect with the ground. His hands was still rapped around my waist and his forehead was on mine, the only thing separating us is our lips. Wade looked into my eyes and I froze. I couldn't look away because I was falling for him more and more every second that passed by.

"Wade-" I whispered, unsure of whats going on right now.

"Shhh baby girl, just stay with me like this for tonight, lets enjoy it before tomorrow comes and you dont want this anymore.. please! " he cupped my cheeks as he looked at my lips and starred right into my eyes again.

I swallowed my saliva, so lost in this world, but enjoying the moment whiles it lasts. I look into his eyes and its like I'm reading a book. He was sooo much in need, he wanted this, he wanted me!

"God Coly, there is soo much running through my head right now you cant imagine. You have been on my mind ever since day 1. You have reserved a spot in my heart and you have taken over my brain. I try to flirt with other girls but I don't because the moment I do, I see you in my head, giving me your award winning smile, and thats soo freaking amazing! I always want to talk to you about this but I think you would get awkward with me or will feel wierd or something, but I cant keep it anymore, its hard, its hard because I cant stop loving you more and more each second, especially when you are all goofy with me! I love you Colette, and I dont care if you dont love me back but I do, I love you soo freaking much  even if the world was to stop moving at this moment!" I think Wade just cut my word roll. I was dumbfounded. I was shocked. I was in love. Wade just admitted everything. I did not know what to do, but it was too late for me to react because the next thing I know is, I told him I loved him too and his lips was already crushing on mine like heaven was made of oreos! It was intense! Slow and Passionate! My hands held tighter on his neck and his hold on my waist also did. After what seemed like forever, I pulled back to catch my breath. Our foreheads begun to separate too but he was still looking in my eyes like he was watching a movie. There was a rush of spiky shivers that run down my spine as my face heated up! We just kissed! The thought of that made me blush soo bad.

"Do you want me to drop you off at your house??" Wade told me as he let go of my waist and held my hands.

" Yeah sure." I just hope we get there before 12:30 am since that was the time I had to strictly be at home!

The car ride was fun! We planned for tomorrow, and when school was over, I will go over to his place.

****

" Thanks for the ride!" I unbuckle my seat belt and open the door.

" This baby is at ur service! " he kissed his steering wheel which made us both laugh.

I waved at him and walked over to the front door, I looked back and he is still there waiting in his seat. A smile crept on my face as I made my way inside the house and when I shut the door, I heard the car speeding away.

"Good night mama!" I yell and climb up to my room. I call Aub and told her everything from when he first knocked on the door! The funny thing was that in the beginning, she almost murdered me because I woke her up but when I was done, she was sooo happy and begun to appologize for all the insults!! That girl is crazy!

" I love him Aub, even though its only been two months!" I say to the human beign on the other side of the line.

" I am happy for you darling, but just remember that alot of people would try their best to break you both apart, and I dont want my bestie getting hurt, so becareful! "

I exhale then say, " dont worry hun, I will!" Then she hung up.

The truth is, I dont know what was coming next, and I dont know if its a good thing or bad!

****

Omg!! So this finally happened! Wow! Okay so just wanted to tell y'all that I hope you are enjoying this book.

One of my closest friends recently begun her new book and you guys have to read it its amazing!! Behind the Facade is the book title by american_idiot_
Hope you enjoy!!!