Chapter 5 - The phone call..

I got in the house and realised the place was silent so I just went up to my room. Afrer I had my shower and dressed, I did my homework and copied some sumary notes.

I couldn't stop thinking about Wade. I had no idea why but I wanted to get closer to him. Just then, I realised we did not take each others numbers. That was a shocker and a bummer!!!

Were is Sams number? Were is it?! Maybe I could ask Sam for it, but then ,as I was about to press on the call icon, my phone rang and it scared the hell out of me. I dont know why!!!!

"Hello?!" I picked the call to the unknown number on the screen.

"Hi sexy! Heard you are Collete..is it true?" I could feel a smirk form on his lips when the voice on the other side said that with all bass.

" What in the name of God is this? Look this is a wrong numer so bye!" I did not even ask who it was, but then the voice on the other side stopped me as I was about to press the end call icon.

"Wait, wait wait-"

"What now you freak?"I screamed to make sure it passed through the phone and got to him perfectly!

"Where do you live? I would love to pay you a visit!" For a second, I was freaked out because the first thing tjat came into my head was a serial killer!

I cleared that thought away as I shook my head, straightened up, got stronger and said, " You wanna know were I live?" I gave in some sass.

"Well why not pretty babe?"

This son of God had no clue of the future did he?!?!

"Haha okay, grab a pen and paper. But please dont bring anyone along." I made my voice cuter, more like babyish!

" Okay baby girl! I wont, I'm ready!"

"Kk, now GO ASK YOUR MOMMA!"

That was scary, annoying, stupid, oh and scary! Before I blocked the contact ,I sent a message:

Coly - Never call back you JERK!

Unkown number - BTW Coly, you did not
finish telling me about your story with Deshon!

Coly- Wha?!

This was getting out of hand! The only person I spoke to about this was-
Oh no he didn't !!

"WADE????" I called the number trying to be sure it was him.

"Yes Coly?" This boy is soo..He acted soo normal, soo unaware, at ease, as if there was nothing going on and he hasn't been pranking me and making a fool out of me all along! Geez, he has to be an actor in the future. I even expected a laugh, or a giggle, but no, nothing came out of those sexy, pierced lips!!

"Are you serious?!?!You got me all scared and angry at the sane time abd then it turns out to be you olaying around?!" Now I could hear Wade laughing his ass off on the other side.

"Urmmm...yes!? Hahaha sup? Just wanted you to know that Cora gave me your number so I called for you to save iton your phone. I realised we did not switch numvers when I dropped you off! I realised we were caught up in the moment so I did not want you to stop getting the hots for me!" And in my head I coukd picture him wiggling his eye brows because thats exactly what he will do!

"Okay cool, I'll do that. I got to run yhhso talk to you later... bye!"

"Bye Coly!"

*******

After dinner I felt kind of tired so I just went up to my room , grabbed my laptop, listening to music, browsing and reading this amazing story on wattpad called Chasing Red! It was sooo intense and coukd make a cow turn into a bull from all the feels!

I had enough, I had to sleep! I was soooo tired after a long, fun,interesting, scary and silly day!

....to keep you from breaking my heaaart,oo...

My phone was ringing and I was soo tired ro pick it up..What if it was Wade??
I took the phone and answered, " Yes Wade? I was just about to sleep and travel to dream land...you beauty sleep spoiler! "

There was silence..

" Wade?"

"Umm..just a moment okay..dont worry..I wont keep long." Worry?!?! Ha! There was silence in the air but then this tune started playingover the line, it was an amazing tune, then I heard a throat clearand there came words after!

" Wade, gosh, I'm soo tired to hear this.. "No answer, but I shut my mouth when I heard,

" When I first laid eyes on you, you were more beautiful than the stars and moon,it was just so amazing..Our ride in the car and the talks that we had, it took me back in time, to the memories I had, I was lost and you found me, when I heard yours I kinda felt bad, I wish I was there to hold you tight, to wipe all your tears, to gaze in your eyes..our looks our touch, your eyes your smile...it lit my day, it shone my lights.. This one is for my girl, who called me bruv-"

At that point, I could't help but laugh. I was in shock. He actually wrote a rap for me.. and we only met today..and we were friends..nothing more yet! Wow this is amazing!

"So did you like it?" Wade asked,feeling unsure and shy..Even though I didn't hear the whole thing, I could nevwr say no..he wrote about me for God sake..No one has ever done that for me.

"I'm speechless! I dont know what to say.. I loved it!"

"I'm gkad you did..anyways, I'm going to bed so I called to say Goodnight me lady!"I felt the warmth of his voice!

" Haha ,well thanks for the rap..i lived it..and have nice dreams..make sure they about me though! Haha!"

"Ohh puhlease..I have to dream of getting on the dream team first! Lol.. See you tomorrow! Once again, goodnight,me lady!"

"Good night, me man!"