5

HARRY

My mind groggily came alert, taking its time pulling out of the dreamless sleep it was enveloped in. The first sense that was noticeable was touch. My back was against the soft, plush surface of my mattress, my front unimpeded by only the thin sheet. I felt light, weightless, and relaxed. More so than I had in months, if I was being honest.

Inhaling deeply, I stretched my arms and legs in opposite directions, pulling the stiffness from my body as I opened my eyes. The light was bright, almost intrusive against my eyes, and immediately I squinted, turning away from it. Realizing I was naked, my mind was immediately flooded with the evening and night before.

Almost instantly, a smirk came to my lips.

I opened my eyes, my smirk fading instantly when I realized the bed beside me was empty. Quickly I sat up on my elbows, looking around my room.

Lane was nowhere to be seen, and as I reached out to where she had been, I relaxed slightly as I felt the bed was still warm. She hadn't been gone long, and that face calmed me. The instant panic I felt when I thought she had left didn't escape my notice, and I tried to push the feeling down.

I laid back against the pillow, rubbing my hands over my face.

My body was tired, my muscles stretched as if following a good workout. In reality, that was a pretty accurate assessment, since they had been worked out quite well thanks to her return. Again, my grin returned, my mind consumed with the image of her wrapped around me, the feeling of myself buried in her, the sounds escaping her. I had slept with more than my share of girls, but none of them compared to her.

And of course, waking up in the middle of the night to her mouth on my dick was more than a pleasant surprise. She never ceased to shock me, to intrigue me and have me aching for her. She surprised me over and over, and the longer I laid here thinking about her, the more eager I was to seek her out and touch her again.

My mind relayed the events of the night before, remembering beyond our escapades, my confessional. I hadn't had a nightmare in a few weeks, and was instantly irritated that I would have one on the first night we would be together. It was supposed to be a night about us, about finally getting to be together without all the bullshit that seemed to follow us around. Granted, most of that bullshit was from me, but I was trying to change that.

Waking from the dream, her presence had startled me. I was so used to waking alone, to not having anyone there to comfort me, the fact she was laying beside me with that look in her eyes made me feel even weaker than I already did. It wasn't a feeling I was used to, and not one I cared for. But as I looked at her, I felt instantly calmed, and when she asked if I wanted to talk about it, my lips started moving before my mind.

I had never told anyone all the details of that night before. Even now, I wasn't sure what was really a memory versus what was manifestations of years worth of nightmares. But overall, the gist was the same. I hated seeing her cry for me; it only made me feel like she was pitying me. And I didn't want her pity. Just wanted her.

Falling back asleep again had been easier than I thought it would, since usually when I woke in such a state it took hours to calm myself again. I knew that probably had more to do with her presence than anything else, and was fairly confident I hadnt even moved the rest of the night.

Now, she filled my senses, all traces of the dream gone. I could smell her on the pillow next to me. I could still feel her hands on my skin, her lips on mine. My cock twitched at the thought of her, and immediately I wanted to find her.

Crawling out of bed, I pulled on a pair of boxers, before venturing out into the hall. Instantly I could hear the sound of something in the kitchen, the delicious scent of coffee and maple syrup filling my nostrils.

I smirked as I slowly and quietly entered, my smile widening when I saw her back was to me, and all she wore was one of my t-shirts. My eyes traced her figure, and again I twitched when I realized she was wearing nothing under my shirt. She was swaying to the music only she could hear, and I caught the edge of an ear bud in her ear.

Stepping into the kitchen, I leaned my hip silently on the counter, crossing my arms over my chest as I watched her.

She seemed to be going all out. Bacon was in the pan, sizzling away, a small stack of pancakes already on a plate. She was whisking something in a bowl, her delicious hips swaying as she stirred, and I had to assume it was eggs.

Did we even have eggs in this place? Apparently we must have. I would have to thank Niall later for actually having food in the house for a change.

Turning around with a spin, she faced me, immediately starting when she found me watching her. She jumped back, the whisk in her hands falling into the bowl. Quickly, she pulled the ear buds from her ears.

"You scared the hell out of me," she scolded, clutching the bowl in her arms.

I tried to fight my smirk. "I apologize," I lied. "I was rather captivated by your little routine."

The blush that rose in her cheeks was delicious, and I had to fight the urge to step forward and take the bowl from her hands and rip my shirt off her body. She gave me a glare, one that she always gave me when I teased her, before trying to nonchalantly return to her eggs.

"Im making breakfast," she stated, changing the subject.

"I can see that," I smiled. "Need any help?" I asked as I pushed off the counter, stepping up to her slowly. I didn't miss the way she gulped as I neared her, her eyes intently on mine. I knew I was approaching her like a predator stalking its meal, but as my craving for her rose in my body, it was a pretty accurate description.

Taking the bowl from her hands, I set it on the counter behind her, my eyes never leaving hers. She didn't protest, her lips parting, as I placed my hands on her cheeks and leaned down to kiss her.

God, she tasted incredible. I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth, my hands travelling down her body, along the curves of her figure, before resting on her hips. Tentatively she linked her hands behind my neck, and I had to fight the urge to laugh at her. Hours before she woke me up with my dick in her mouth, now she was being shy and cautious with a morning kiss?

Pulling her against me, I ground my crotch into her, making it clear just how much I wanted her. She gasped into my mouth, and I took the opportunity to slip my tongue inside, deepening our contact. Slipping my hands beneath the hem of my shirt, I grasped her perfect ass, squeezing hard and pushing her hips against my own. She moaned, and my body reacted to the sound.

I had never wanted anyone this badly before. I was insatiable for her, just the sight of her, or even the God damn thought had me alert and twitching. It was taking all my self control not to just throw her on the floor and take her.

The sound of the bacon spitting loudly caught her attention, and she pulled her mouth from mine to look over to her work.

"Damn it," she cursed, pulling from my grasp and scurrying over to the stove. She muttered to herself as she pulled the pan from the burner, swatting away the smoke and grease that rose in front of her. Huffing, she placed her hands on her hips before turning to me. "I hope you like your bacon crisp." She scolded, trying to be stern.

"I do, in fact," I grinned, trying not to goad her by finding humor in her annoyance. Deciding to wait until after breakfast before having her again, I reached towards the bowl of eggs, joining her side at the stove. "Shall we finish this together?"

She smiled a shy smile, again turning to the coy, innocent girl I fell in love with, giving a small nod.

God, I loved her.