3

LANE

I awoke slowly, my mind taking is leisurely time reacquainting itself with the conscious world. My eyes remained closed, my breathing the only sound I could register in the darkness. I didn't need to open my eyes to know it was now dark, the increased blackness from my hiding place behind my eyelids making that clear. For that I was thankful, because even though I had only just come awake, I still felt exhausted.

I inhaled deeply, slowly stretching my body down the bed. Immediately I felt the ache in my muscles, the gratifying feeling deep in my core. My mind snapped alert then, the memories from the evening coming back like a tidal wave. I felt a dull pull deep inside me, my hips feeling loose and unhinged.

I opened my eyes, immediately greeted with the darkness of the unfamiliar room. The only light I could see was the faint dimness coming in through the window across the room, casting a silhouette over my companion in the bed beside me.

He was laying on his back, his far arm reached up and over his head. His lips were parted, his breathing deep and even. His arm closest to me was wrapped around me securely, trapping me against his long, lean body. Inhaling again, I took in the scent of him. He smelled of vanilla, sex and Harry.

I smiled to myself, nestling back into the crook of his shoulder where my head had been. Coming to my senses, I realized we were both completely naked. I had to fight the urge to giggle, not wanting to wake him just yet.

My homecoming had been more than I could have imagined. We had talked about, thought about and fantasized about our reunion since admitting our feelings months before and a million miles apart. I thought of how he would touch me, hold me and kiss me. I imagined how it would feel when we could finally be together, no more secrets, no more walls and hiding. I fantasized about how it would feel when he took me, stretching me, claiming me as his own. But none of those met with the reality. The reality was so much more.

He had taken his time with me, the way he touched me causing every nerve in my body to come alive. His lips on my neck, his breath on my skin was like fire and ice, causing sensations through me I didn't know were possible. I had a slight sense of preparation for him during our one intimate session online months before, and still I was shocked and nervous when I finally took him in. Both visually and physically. He was careful, slow and all consuming, giving me time to adjust to him. I had never felt so filled in my life, having to concentrate on relaxing to try and accommodate his intrusion in my body.

But once I took him in, he took all of me. He had me writhing, screaming and panting his name, wondering how long he would last and praying he never stopped. I had never been taking this way before, so completely and intensely. His determination to force my end was harsh, but effective, pushing me over the edge until I saw stars and felt weak.

I had fallen asleep quickly, the exhaustion of my travels combined with the workout he just gave me taking over my mind and body. I had no idea how long I had been asleep, but since it was early evening when we finished, I had to assume it had been several hours as now there was no light beyond the window.

Thinking back over the feeling of him inside me, myself wrapped around him, I couldn't ignore my craving for him as it returned. He was like a drug, and I had just had my first hit. Now, I wanted more.

Pushing myself up slowly and quietly, I looked down at his sleeping face. He looked so peaceful, so unguarded. No walls, no sarcastic retorts. The blankets had fallen to just above his hips, baring his torso to me. The light was dim in the room, but I could faintly make out the lines of the tattoos on his chest, my fingers itching to trace them.

Pulling my bottom lip between my teeth, I reached out a tentative hand. I gently placed my finger on the tip of the wing of a sparrow on his chest. My eyes flickered to his face, and I was pleased to see he was still sleeping. Slowly, I traced the line I could faintly see, over his smooth skin, outlining the bird. When I finished, I did the same with the other, before trailing my fingers down the center of his body. He inhaled deeply, stirring, but still did not wake.