(47) Until The End

Georgia's POV

Months later..After tour- Fall of 2016.

We were in London at Ben's house.. Well I was dress shopping for my wedding next week. I was at the largest gown store in downtown London. Samantha, Brandi, Haley, and Brittany were all with me picking out their gowns as well. Samantha was my Maid of Honor and I couldn't be happier picking her because she had gone through the same thing a few years ago with Ben.

"I like this one." I said picking out a short, white gown with flowered trim

"No long dress?" Brandi asked

"I don't know.." I looked at the long white traditional gown.

"Are you two getting married here or Donetsk?" Brittany asked

"Samantha." I bit my lip nervously because I didn't remember.

"You are getting married here." Brandi said getting up from the chair looking at the short dress I wore and looked at the long traditional one.

"Pick that one." She pointed to the one behind Brittany and Haley. It was a gorgeous short long sleeved gown with too many details to describe at once.

"Oh my god." Samantha nodded "Please try that one on for us!"

"Okay." I said pulling of my current dress handing it to Brittany . Brandi helped me into the dress. She laced the back and Haley practically screamed covering her face.. "What?!" I yell

She startled Brittany and Brandi but Samantha just stood there nodding. "You look like a Russian doll."

"Is that a joke?" I asked smirking "I can't look like a матрёшка."

"The one time Denis isn't here." I heard Brittany say to Brandi

"Oh stop it Georgia. You look beautiful. That is the dress."

"That's the one." Haley said "You look absolutely beautiful and you don't even have your shoes or your makeup yet.."

"Alright let's get out of here and eat something. I'm starving." I said tugging at the dress

"Stop!" Brandi said helping me out of it as Haley and Samantha threw me my jeans and tank top.

"When will you not wear Denis' clothes?" Brandi asked

"When I stop loving him." I said

"Which is... never going to happen. Give her a break Brandi." Brittany said

"I don't get why she doesn't just buy girls clothing? She has great features.." Samantha and I walked ahead of the bickering Brandi and Brittany

"Hey." Haley said to us both

"Hey." Samantha said

"So we are ordering that one for you okay?" Brandi said to me

"Yes." I nod.. this wasn't the first time we went out as a girl trip and it was every time we went out Brandi would always complain about me wearing Denis' clothing. It made her angry and it was sort of funny because it was never me who argued her with it. The girls all had memories and jokes of their own that I didn't really understand and Samantha was the only one of them all I really connected with, it was a bit disappointing. Brandi was more into the wedding then I was so she mostly ordered everything I hated the least and most of the stuff I didn't even bother looking for she ordered Ukrainian things.. Like my shoes or my veil. I didn't choose that she did and it was all ordered from Ukraine. As stupid and cliche as it may be I was happy to have someone interested in conducting this thing..