(32)

Georgia's POV

Denis was acting so strange when we got of the plane. He didn't walk me outside in fact he dragged me into another plane and by this time I had no idea what was happening. 
"Where are we going?" I asked "We were already in Kiev.." 

"Let's just sit back and enjoy this plane ride." Once he said that I sort of spaced out again because my mind was surrounding the burial of George once again and the fact I had to see Stephen's family. They did not know that I existed for the longest time because I looked different from my brother in every way possible. He had light brown hair that appeared red when in the summer and fall and my hair was always a dull brown color. His eyes were brown like Stephens and my mum's and my eyes were sea green like my aunt Vlada in Kiev. The only thing George and I had in common was our accents but his changed when he moved to America and mine changed when I moved to Ukraine. It was never mean't to be for me to have a family that actually was biologically related to me. Asking Alexandria was my family. As the plane landed about 45 minutes later and once we got off I realized we weren't in Kiev we were in Donetsk which I have never been to but I knew why we were here. Denis had a home here. He was up to something.
"What are you up to?" I ask giving him a smirk

"You'll see." He said grabbing my hand. We walking into the airport and took a small cab to a segregated community. We were dropped off into the neighborhood and I looked at all of the homes. They were spread far apart from each other and most homes had a wooden fence of some sort around it.  The one we went to specifically was clearly Denis' home. We walked through the front gate and eventually reached the top step to the front door. He smiled at me and led me inside. 

Denis' home wasn't very large inside but the walls were painted a cream color and his furniture had a variety of polygons upon it. The first room we were in was the living room. He took my jacket off and threw it on the nearest part of the red sectional. In the middle of the living room was a sectional with a strange selection of Ukrainian magazines I hadn't really even seen before and a couple CD's from what I could tell were Attack Attack! and Devil Wears Prada. He led me to the hallway and pointed to a small room. In this room was a wooden wardrobe which had my clothing already in it and the walls were not cream they were a red color just like my room back in L.A. There was not a bed in here but the couch had a pretty design on it. In the corner of the room was an acoustic guitar and the window had a seat looking out into the street. Things I had in my apartment in Kiev were in this room. There were a few boxes in the bottom of the wardrobe. 

"You didn't move all of these things.." I said 

"Willie, Brandon and a few of the other roadies." 

"Oh my-" I say smiling at him "I cannot get over this.. You Stoff have outdone yourself." 

"This isn't what I wanted to show you."

"How can there be more?" I ask as he placed his finger over my lips. "DENIS!" I said as he grabbed my hand and rushed to the other side of the hallway. 

"This." He paused "Close your eyes." I did as he said and I heard a door open. I stepped in the cool room and stepped on something soft other than carpet. "Open them." I watched Denis step out of my view and looked around the candle lit room. There were black rose petals spread neatly around the room leading to the large Egyptian cottoned bed. "Welcome home." I heard him say 

"I can't believe this." I knelt down and picked up a petal "These are black petals." 

"I ordered them specifically for you." I loved black roses and that was one thing that would never change for me. 

"Thank you Denis." I say wrapping my arms around him "Thank you." 

*********

Willie's POV (I'm going to run with her POV for as long as I can)