(10)

12:00 p.m. On the road. 3rd POV.

Ben and James were drinking together discussing Georgia.

"She has been sleeping for a long time now." James said taking a swig from the whiskey bottle.

"I'm worried about her." Ben said biting his lip rings

"What happened with Denis last night?" James asked

"Okay, this begins when you left with her yesterday to do what ever the hell was going on. Sam and I needed girls. You know how it is James.. We got a brunette to come on the bus and she went straight with Sam and they had whatever sex Sam wanted and then Mandy. I called Mandy. I didn't know Denis was drinking with Cameron on the couch because once Mandy got here I gave her the slip and we did what any groupie did with us. Cameron crashed in his bunk before Mandy could do anything with him but I was in a daze so I just kind of watch Mandy flirt with Denis. He shook his head a few times until she finally shushed him. I saw her kiss him and he went with whatever she was doing."

James shook his head as Ben drank another sip of whiskey

"Anyhow- after they kissed a few times she stuck her hand down his trousers and I saw her move her hand rapidly on his cock."

James snapped his fingers and banged his hand on the table.

"Okay please don't tell me anymore."

Cameron had just gotten out of bed and he looked at an angry James and a laughing Ben. "Bathroom it is." Cameron mumbled

"Morning!" Sam yelled

"Hey Sam." James yelled throwing the newspapers that was crumpled from yesterday. There was 0 tension in the air for now until Cameron got out of the bathroom and threw everyone back to the event.

"Why is the newspaper being thrown again?"

"Throw it out." James said

"When are the two getting up?"Sam asked

"I'm about to wake them up." Ben smirked at Sam

"No please don't do that." Cameron asked Sam nicely as he went to the small kitchen sink and filled a cup of water.

"Denis first."

Ben laughed and followed Sam as James and Cameron laughed from the table.

As Ben had opened his bunk room he opened it to a sleeping Denis.

"He looks so peaceful." Sam said as Ben dumped the water on him

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he yelled "Fuck you two!" He was halfway laughing and halfway angry

"Your not angry are you?" Sam asked

"No, I expected that someday.." He wiped his face and got up to brush his teeth.

"Georgia next." Ben warmed his hands together handing Sam the cup.

"Not a good idea!" James chanted

"Don't really care." Ben chanted back.

Denis looked in the mirror in the bathroom. He had bags under his eyes for the first time in years since Make Me Famous had kicked him. This girl would be the death of him if he didn't fix what he ruined. He had his dream band. He was living his dream but this girl was his new problem, his new challenge that he had to face no matter if he didn't want to feel how he did. He was in love with Georgia. Her pale smooth skin, her layered hair falling perfectly onto her small shoulders, and those seafoam eyes staring at him. When he looked at himself he saw the girl he loved.