(25)

Willy's POV (new right?)

I invited James and the boys to come to the party that we were having for our sound guy Nick. We 'roadies' were a close nit group there wasn't many of us because most of us left with other bands like Black Veil Brides. Most of us worked with them a few years ago but we got new merch people since Georgia left, Mandy was fired..twice, and of course Kenny and me breaking up. The new people- Hannah and Mike were great. Mike was really friendly towards everyone because he was the merch guy for BVB and Hannah is usually quiet. She's 26 a few years older then me but around the guys age besides Denis. She has her eyes on Sam but she would never say anything about it.. Tonight we were all going to hang lose and just relax but I know I wasn't the only person who missed Georgia. I thought of her just about every day I sold merch. The months we sold them together and she and I would laugh together and the stupid things fans did to get the guys attention. I know Georgia would never admit this but she was my best friend here. I never have met a girl as cool as her and I grew up in Vegas.. When Mike and I finished making the punch we added tequila to it for a kick and drank at least 4 solo cups worth before everyone else made their was here. Mike and I kicked back on the red velvet couch in this large lounge Ben checked out for all of the roadies in our trip here in Kiev. Brandon, Kenny, and Jack- the tech roadies all came holding several different 12 packs of beer.

"Beer!" Mike yelled grabbing the packages handing them to be to set on the tables

"Now I think the sound and lighting people are coming too but they are late because they stayed back at the venue to make sure everything was in tact so they could leave it safely. I was drinking too much to noticed when Asking came and when I finally realized they were here I knew I had to get laid tonight.. It didn't matter from who I just needed sex.

"Willy!" I heard Raven one of the sound chicks "Hey hottie!" She scream licking her lips dipping her solo cup into the punch

"Hey girl!" I said hugging her

"HOW ARE YOU?!" She wasn't drunk yet believe it or not but she always acted it even when she was working completely sober. Raven's back story was pretty much out there with everyone. We joined the Asking roadie's team about the same time when their second album hit the racks in the stores. I came from Vegas. I had a bad gambling problem for years and when Raven came she was already working in a similar place she is now except she worked for a venue in San Diego California. Raven wasn't the one to sleep around but she was always looking for the one and most the time it was me at the end of the day we shared a bunk in the roadie bus.

"Raven!" I heard Jack yell

"Hey! Jack!!!" She kissed me quickly before running off to Jack. It wasn't Raven I wanted. I walked away from the punch bowl throwing away the cup feeling the alcohol rush to my head but I knew it wouldn't last too long. I walked over to Sam and Ben who were talking to the birthday boy Nick and his group of lighting crew (Rod, Lance, and Kara)

"WILLY!" Ben hugged me "This chick is the greatest." I felt Ben grab my bum
Ben it was then..

"Hey Will, how is the merch coming along?" Rod asked. Rod was a shaved head average man except he was covered in tattoos from his bald head to his toes. Most times Rod was always with Nick and Kara. They were the best at what they did for Asking's lights on stage

"Great, the new people are amazing. They work so hard thank you for getting them for me." I looked at Ben and Sam

"Of course." I heard Sam mumble as he took a sip of beer waving to us leaving with Kara.
Ben's grip on my bum released when he put his arm around me

"I think that we are doing great with lighting and such but there's just something weird with switching venues every night. We always find that one venue we love so much but we cannot stay there." Rod was telling us but Ben and I looked rather bored so we wished Nick a happy birthday and left him to talk the stage with Rod.