(41)

Denis' POV

So I called the band and got the guys to come to the hospital. They had just went back home to England and here we were sitting in the guests lounge in Donetsk hospital. I felt worse than I should because I don't know what happened and Kiryll was being really quiet. I had my suspicions with what happened but I would never say that. There was no way they kissed they just met. I kept biting my lip and picking at my fingers. Ben and Sam were reading a magazine that they didn't even understand and James and Cam were taking turns asking if I was okay. Eventually Cameron asked one last time before the doctor had came to us from down the hall.

"Mr. Shaforostov?" He scanned all of us avoiding the elderly couple in the corner. I looked at him and stood up

"How is she?" I asked

"she's still resting. I will not fully understand as her doctor what happened until she wakes up but clearly this was a panic attack and I do not expect her to be completely normal when she awakens soon I will talk with her."

"Can we go see her?" Ben asked

"Only 2 people please." He scanned all of us once again and Ben sighed nudging James to get up from the chair

"Denis let's go see her." James said to me as the doctor led us to her room. He let us walk in and told us to be quiet and come get a nurse if she wakes up. The room was warm and it contained 2 beds. One bed held a young blonde man who was reading the latest scandal magazine and the farthest bed was the one closest to the window that looked out into the snowy courtyard of the hospital. I looked down at her as James made his way past the young mans bed. He closed the curtain between the beds to give us privacy with Georgia.

"What happened man.." James asked sitting in one of the brown cloth chairs. I sat in the other one and I shook my head not taking my eyes off of her.

"I don't know James." I put my head in my hands and felt the anger mixed with tears

"Did you leave her alone?" He asked. I shrugged and sighed as he spat out more questions. "Did you break up with her?" "No.. Denis you didn't did you?" He looked at me
I pulled my head out of my hands and looked at him "No!" I said "No way. I-" I paused feeling my eyes water. "I proposed to her this morning and we're engaged but.. but I took her to this street not to far from here and I ran to the bathroom leaving her with Kiryll.."

"Kiryll is an alright dude.." James said

"I know. But he didn't tell me what happened only that Georgia started hyperventilating and fell unconscious."

"Do you think that maybe Georgia might have just freaked out abit?" James asked

"No. She was fine when I left she was enjoying Kiryll."

"Maybe. Maybe Kiryll kissed her and she flipped."

"No. She wouldn't do that either.. What is the one thing that makes Georgia freak out." I thought of all of the memories and before I even said what came to mind James answered right away

"You leaving her. That is the most horrifying thing to ever happen to her. I know that in her mind losing you she loses herself."

"Then why would she think that after I had just proposed and.. and she said yes." I was shaking now and James shook his head and hugged me

"Just listen Stoff. Whatever was said and whatever happened those few minutes you left I'm sure she's not angry with you."

"What if she's angry with herself. You know she didn't have a good childhood and so much negativity on top of that could driver her to hurting herself."

"She's already started to do that Denis. This isn't normal nor healthy for her to just black out like that. I'm not only worried for her but I'm worried for you as well because the way this is going isn't healthy. She was happy when we were around.. Now I'm not saying that this is your fault but whatever the hell went on it isn't entirely her fault someone is at fault for this and I hate to say this.. but Denis if she wakes up and isn't healthy enough to interact with us and act the least bit normal she cannot come on tour with us."

"I know James, I know that. I just.. I need her to wake up." I sighed

"Me too." I watched James throw his head back onto the wall behind us. I looked at how James was sitting and his eyes. He was just as distraught as I was and we were both taken by surprise when Georgia groaned quietly and slowly raised from the bed. I watched her looked at me then smile at James

"Hey Cassells." She was grinning at him as he got up from the chair walking to the bed

"I'm going to get the doc, I'll be back." She smiled gently at me and turned back to James.

Georgia's POV

It was difficult to completely remember what had happened with me. Denis left James with me and I couldn't stop smiling because James always had something to say that made me smile. I didn't know where fate was heading for me and I knew that having a panic attack wasn't just an accident. This could be the reason I could not be the head merch girl and go on tour with them.. I didn't know if Denis was angry with me and to be completely honest I was more worried with him hating me for not wanting to tell him first what happened. James looked at me and sighed after telling me what he and Brandi had done to his house. "What's going on with you Levchen?" 

I looked at him and squinted my eyes. I tried to remember what had started the attack and my black out and as soon as Denis came back in with the doctor it all came back to me. "The memories of my childhood, my step father and his constant abuse towards my mother and Mandy."

"It's all over. You don't need to relive the past. You have all of us now. You and Denis are going to get married and maybe even have little Stoff's running around the tour bus sometime. You can't keep going back there and remembering it. Don't you have the good memories of being on Warped with us? Remember when you came back to Yorkshire with me and you and I drank our arse's off and you got so drunk you dragged me on stage to do karaoke?"

"I loved that." I said looking at Denis who was talking with the doctor 

"Georgia." My doctor came up to me "Your tests all came clean." He smiled at me as I avoided his gaze staring at the beautiful ruby studded ring on my left finger. "Whatever caused your panic attack I wouldn't recommend ignoring it." He told me the opposite of what James said and I felt the worrying in my throat again.. I couldn't keep remembering and reliving the past it was slowly killing myself. "Tell me what is it that scares you the most. The one thing that freaks you out more than anything?"

It's Denis.. It's losing Denis Alexandrovich Shaforostov. Say it Georgia. SAY IT ALOUD. 
"Losing Denis." I said looking away from my ring and looked directly into Denis' eyes "I cannot live without him."

"Georgia. Would you mind telling me more of this fear of yours?" My doctor's name was Polski.. Doctor Polski came closer to my bed with James patting my head kissing my forehead before heading out of the room. Denis kissed my cheeks gently before following James. 

"Yes." I nod shifting myself in the bed "I would love to tell you why I fear this the most-"

sorry for the delay! WATTPAD DECIDED TO DO MAINTENANCE ALL DAY, i feel like this chapter was rushed but next chapter gets into depth of Georgia's mind- her abandonment issues, her step-father, her helpless mother, her distant brother, the death of Nicole and George, the absent of Denis for 6 months, her biological Ukrainian father Gavryn, her mother and Gavryn being together till death thanks to her, and lastly the fear of her true love leaving her.. Will she finally let go of it all and what else will happen. 

What did you guys think? I love you all so much <3 stay tuned :)-mickey