(34)

Ben's POV

Georgia and I were taking a night away from the guys and Willie and I was nervous because I knew this wouldn't be easy to talk with her. She was biting her lip the entire cab ride. I was glad she could speak Ukrainian because that's all that was spoken the entire ride and the moment we reached the pub. She got a a table for two and ordered us a few different types of alcohol. Which I drank most of it alone.

"Ben we have to talk about this." She said switching her language after the server walked away

"Yeah? Alright." I say taking a sip of Bourbon.

"Listen, Willie isn't as well as you think she is."

"What the hell is going on with her?"

"She's not-"

"What?" I snapped at her. I know I shouldn't be mean to her but I couldn't help it she wasn't getting to the point quick enough and I needed to know what was going on with Willie.

"Ben please stop snapping at me." She said taking a swig of the bourbon after myself

"Okay.. okay.." I said "Go on."

"Willie is pregnant." Georgia said folding her hands on the table looking at me with a tight expression on her lips. I couldn't believe what just came out of her mouth. I sat there silently and ran my hand through my hair trying to wrap my head around what I could possibly do with this. I was married, I loved my wife, but this was Willie. She had been with this band and with me for years. We made a mistake.

"Georgia." I looked at her. I stared at those sea green eyes of hers and she grabbed my hands

"We can get through this Ben. I know we can. I know you can too." I watched her force a smile

"This isn't a joke." I said

"No. It's not. "
I sighed biting my lip rings.

"How far along?" I asked

"5 weeks."

"Yep.. it's mine." I sighed again "The one time we decide to do that and this happens."

"She took the morning after pill." Georgia said

"I wore a condom too." I said "I clearly remember it because we were just joking around before it happened then it all really did happen."

"Don't-" She paused looking around the pub before lighting a cigarette "Don't get into to much detail."

"I won't." I look at her once again and take a sip of the beer bottle

"Take me through that night if it helps get whatever you are thinking off your mind."

"Thank you Georgia." I put the empty bottle down and try to remember everything the night of the party. "Willie was at the party talking to James and Denis when I joined her and you know me Levchen.." I laughed "So I noticed the outfit she was wearing. I believe it was this tight black crop top and plaid red skirt but her freckled skin was showing and I've always had this feeling towards Willie that I didn't feel towards any other girl.. even my wife." Georgia understood everything I said which made her the best listener "One thing led to another and we left the party not only because it was boring to the both of us but because the tension between us builds up every time we are around each other. We were in the hotel room of hers and the other merch girl Hannah and we were just messing around in the bed until I actually let her put a condom on me and so that's how it happened."

"Shit." She blew out and knocked the free ashes off the fag in her hand. "Willie is a total whore."

"I know and she reminds me of myself." I said "Willie is... I think I love Willie, Levchen." Georgia's eyes widened