Key and Jonghyun's agreement

Key's POV

I storm into the room the Jonghyun and I have shared since we graduated high school and plop down on the bed.

"What was Ginger talking about, Kibum!" Jonghyun screams.

"A boy from America! He's into fitness and Ginger is gonna be in America so I told her to find him!" I scream back.

Jonghyun storms into the room and pins my to the wall roughly.

"Then why is he saying he loves you and can't wait to see you!?" Jonghyun screams.

"The boy hates me why would he being saying he loves me?!"

"Maybe because he has!"

I look at the phone screen and read Lindsey's name at the top.

"Talk about not paying attention! That's Lindsey! She and Rachel are coming to Korea for a photo shoot! But while we're on the topic, what about you and that fan girl last night?! What was that all about!?" I scream and get away from Jonghyun. "Never mind. I don't want to know the answer!"

I take off and run out of the house and cry at the steps. I really wish I never saw him and that fan girl do what they did.

I was walking back stage with a bottle of smart water for Jonghyun and a vanilla frappuccino for me.

I walked to the room they had for him and I dropped the things in my hands- making the glass bottle the frappuccino was in shatter when it hit the floor and the frappuccino splattered onto my jeans- when I saw Jonghyun and a fan girl kissing on the couch.

The two look at me and I turn around and run off as the tears stream down my face.

Tears fall down my face as I remember the event.

I really don't want to know the answer to that question. I might loose Jonghyun.

Jonghyun's POV

"Talk about not paying attention! That's Lindsey! She and Rachel are coming to Korea for a photo shoot! But while we're on the topic, what about you and that fan girl last night?! What was that all about!?" Key screams and squirms out of my grip. "Never mind. I don't want to know the answer!"

Tears weld up in Key's eyes as he runs out of the room.

I stand there shocked.

"Hey Jonghyun oppa, can I ask you something?" one of my fan girls asked as she sat down next to me.

"Sure," I replied closing my eyes as I waited for Key.

Right as I'd gotten the one word out, something started to attack my lips and pushed me down.

I tried pushing the girl off me but she budge until the sound of glass breaking and plastic hitting the ground made her shift her attention to the direction it came from.

Key had tears in his eyes and he took off.

I took the opportunity and shoved the girl off me and troed to chase after Key. But by the time I got out of there, Key was no where to be found.

My eyes widen in shock as I realized why Key had been acting weird lately and I quickly made my way to the front door. When I swing the door open, I find Key sitting on the front steps.

I walk towards him and pick him up bridal style and carry him back to the bedroom despite his protests.

"Jonghyun! Put me down now!" Key yelled.

I set him down on the bed and hugged him.

"Key, what happened last night was not my fault," I say. "You're the only one I want to be with."

"R-really?" Key asks whipping his tears.

"Yes. And anything that I do with my fans that you don't like just tell me," I say.

Key nods and throws his arms around me.

I look towards my dresser. Key, there's a reason I don't want you to leave me. Because in that drawer, there is a blue velvet box with a ring for you. But right now isn't the time to give it to you.