Key Shows Up At Jonghyun's Music Video Shooting

Key's POV

I walk Jonghyun's studio am greeted by a lady at the front desk.

"Good afternoon sir," the lady greets, "may I help you?"

"Yes actually," I say. "Do you know where I can find the room where Jonghyun's shooting his music video?"

"That is private," the lady says.

I pull out my phone and dial Jonghyun.

"I know him," I say and put it on speaker.

"Jagiya, I'm busy," Jonghyun whines.
"I know, jagiya. But I was wanting to know what you would want to eat?"
"We can talk about this later, I'm getting ready to shoot."

And with that, Jonghyun hangs up.

"You do know Jonghyun!" the lady exclaims. "Not only know him but are dating him!"

"I know," I smile. "Now for the room he's at."

"Please follow me," the lady says.

The lady shows me to the room where Jonghyun is and when I walk in there's a woman, I'm assuming his manager, running around saying that she needed to find Jonghyun a new stylist and fast.

She runs into me and just stares.

"You!" she says.

"W-what?" I ask.

"You can be Jonghyun's new stylist!" she says.

"What?" I ask.

"You've got style! And Jonghyun needs a stylist!" she says.

"Oh okay," I say. "But I'm not experienced and I'm still in high school."

"Don't worry about that," the woman says and rushes Jonghyun out of the room.

I follow them and watch Jonghyun record his music video.

When he was done his manager brought him towards me.

"Jonghyun, meet your new stylist," his manager says.

Jonghyun smile. "Looks like you'll never be able to get rid of me now."

"Guess not," I smile.

"You two know each other?" his manager says.

"This is Kim Kibum," Jonghyun says.

I bow. "Please, call me Key."

"Thank god I found you! Jonghyun was telling me how good you were with fashion and none of his stylists would stay because he was dating a guy," the woman says, relief washing over her features.

"Well I ain't gonna run and quit cause I am the guy he's dating," I assure her.

"Oh," she says. "My name is Stacy. I'm Jonghyun's manager."

I nod and shake her hand.

"Now what my issue of lack of experience?" I ask.

"Lack of experience? Really?" Jonghyun asks.

"Ne," I reply.

"Please. If you get stuck, you'll probably call Lindsey or Rachel for help," Jonghyun says. "Though you'll probably not need it since you pretty much know everything there is to know about fashion and make up."

I smile and Jonghyun slides something out of my back pocket then moves towards my cast.

"I see IRON signed this," Jonghyun says.

"Yeah. He signed it yesterday," I say.

"As for your high school, we'll work around your class work and never take you out of classes. So like on the weekends," Stacey says and I nod.

"C'mon cripple," Jonghyun teases grabbing my wrist.

"Yah! Don't call me cripple!" I whine.