How Key and Minho Meet

Key's POV

I walk out of the classroom and steal a glance at Ginger who waves when she notices me before disappearing into another class.

I smile. She's really nice. And she's pretty.

Someone puts a hand on my shoulder stopping me in my tracks.

I look up and see a boy who looks like Ginger; dark brown eyes, wild dark brown hair although his stops at his shoulders, and full, plump pink lips.

"Are you Kim Kibum?" the boy asks.

I gulp nervously. "N-n-ne."

The boy smiles warmly. "The teacher told me to see if I could find you. When you didn't show up to class he waiting for five minutes to see if you would show up since someone in your last class said that you were here and when you didn't show up he excused me to come find you while he started class."

"M-mainhae," I stutter.

"Taemin was right, you are really shy," the boy says. 

"T-Taemin," I stutter but smile at the thought of the sweet boy.

"Yeah. He said you were really cautious around everyone because of how you were treated at your old school," the boy says.

"Y-yeah," I stutter. "Y-you won't hurt me will y-you?"

"Don't plan to. Even if I tried Ginger would knock me into next week," the boy chuckles. "Omo! Where are my manners? I'm Choi Minho."

Minho extends his hand and I take it. "Please call me Key. But real quick, are you and Ginger related? You guys look alike and have the same last name."

Minho smiles as we start to walk in the direction he came from.

"Yes. Twins actually," Minho says. "I'm older but I call her noona."

"That's really cool," I say. "You guys close?" 

"Absolutely," Minho says. "If anything happened to her, I don't know what I'd do. She's not only my sister but she's also my best friend and workout partner."

"I wish I had a best friend," I say.

"What do you mean?" Minho asks cocking his head to the side.

"My first friends are you, Ginger, and Taemin. Nobody every talked to me at my old school and would tease me because I was different," I say.

"Well, if you hang out with me and my friends; Ginger, Taemin, Onew, and Jonghyun; this whole school will love you," Minho says throwing an around my shoulders.

"How?" I ask.

"Because me, Ginger, Onew, Jonghyun, and Taemin are the popular kids," Minho says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes. And you've already hit off pretty good with me and by the way Taemin talked you really hit it off with him and Ginger," Minho says. Minho leans close to my ear and whispers, "And hanging out with me and Ginger, nobody will ever lay a hand on you to harm you again without me and Ginger knowing."

I sigh happily and nod. "Thanks."

"No problem," Minho says.