Mark and Hye Part 1

Key's POV

Jonghyun and I stand up and start to walk around so that Lindsey and Lizabeth (another name I call Elizabeth) could have some alone time.

"Key, Lindsey and I were talking on the way here, and she mentioned something about something she doesn't like people knowing about," Jonghyun says. "Is it really that bad?"

"Yeah it is. She's scared of it," I reply.

"Aish, the way you to talk about it, makes it seem like Lindsey's some kind of monster inside," I say.

"In a way, it is," I say.

I stare up at the stars and run into someone.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" I snap.

"Well, well, well. Look at what we have here," a sickeningly familiar voice behind me says.

"H-hey, M-Mark," I stutter.

"Someone came crawling back," Mark laughs pulling me away from Jonghyun.

"Which was a very, very bad idea," another cruel voice laughs and I get shoved to the cement.

"Key!" Jonghyun shouts.

"Jjong, go! Leave me!" I hiss.

"Yeah, Jjong, leave," Hye mocks. "He knows he's not worth it."

A foot comes into contact with my side and I scream out on pain.

"Leave him alone!" Jonghyun screams.

"And who's gonna make us," Hye sneers grabbing Jonghyun.

I stand up- though not a smart idea cause of the pain shooting through my side- and push away from Hye.

"Kim Jonghyun! Leave!" I hiss.

Jonghyun's eyes widen and he goes to touch my shoulder but I slap his hand away.

"Fine Key," Jonghyun caves, worry dripping from words, as he turns around.

Mark punches me in my mouth and then kicks me in the back.

The two continue to kick and punch me. I watch blood form around me and my vision begins to blur and the world starts to spin.

I'm sorry for the tone I used with you Jonghyun. I hate myself for using that tone. And I'd understand if you hate me for. But I don't know if I'll ever see you again. These beating are getting worse now. I mean, I'm losing a lot of blood this time. I'm really sorry Jonghyun. I love you.