Chapter 1

Grace's POV

"Shi-!" Grace yelled, she had then realized it was all a dream, he didn't die. Chester had disappeared suddenly a few days ago, without notice. She had been looking for him all across L.A with Hannah and Mamrie, she's told the police, everyone in town, no signs, not even a note. She had thought he had left because of her, Hannah and Mamrie always said no. But she knew it was her, they had gotten into a fight a week a go about telling public that they were together, she had said no, but Chester already did it, Grace then got mad, and left, by the time she came back her house was trashed, and he was gone. "Goddammit! I was so dumb, why did I do that anyways? People would have found out regardless." Grace told Hannah. "Gracie, me and Mamrie are going to help you find him, it's okay." "Hannah, you know what!? He was the love of my life, and I never should of let him go! I've gotten I'm to so many fights with him, and I pulled the last straw!" "He probably doesn't want me near him anyway," "I'm just a stupid stuck up person." Grace replied. "You're not any of those things hon, we will find him, and when we do, everything will be happier." Mamrie whispered. "Everything will be perfect, I promise."

A/N I hoped you liked it! This is my first fic, I don't think I'm very good
at it, but tell me what you think!
Stay tuned for more of "Evergreen" in the future!