Chapter 3: Casually stare fights and Dark woods.

After Jenny made a quick exit last night, I had just gone back to my dorm and slept endlessly. I fluttered my eyes opened and pressed the beeping alarm clock with a groan. I was anything but a morning person. I rubbed my eyes in an effort to begin to wake up as I sat up. I walked over to the small bathroom that had been provided and ran a wash cloth under the warm running water. I placed the rag to my face and wiped the tears of yesterday away. I set it back down and turned my straightener on. I slowly stumbled back over to the small chest. I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a black and white tribal sweatshirt. The cozy fabric warmed my body as soon as I slipped it on. After putting a pair of grey boots on, I walked over to the bathroom. I ran the straightener through my hair, strand by strand, making it straight to perfection. My hair was brown at the top and it faded into a blonde. I applied cover up on my face to hide the few pimples I had, not much but just enough to cover up. I put my mascara on my eyelashes, showing off my bright blue eyes. Then, I walked back in the bedroom. I swung the backpack I had packed last night over my shoulder quickly and walked out the door. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and was about to text my mother when I ran into a tall figure. I looked up to see a tall brown haired boy. The same one with the beautiful green eyes. The same one from last night. I found myself a bit lost for words.

                “S-Sorry,” I managed to get out of my mouth.  He looked down at me almost nerviously.

                “It’s fine,” His voice was raspy and dark. The soft sounds rang through my ears like music.

                “I’m Harry,” He said softly. I felt like I had known that name from somewhere, but I ignored it.

                “I’m Anna,” I said shyly. He gently lifted up my right hand and pressed his soft, plump lips against the raw skin. I shivered and looked at him in confusion. His touch was as cold as ice, almost burning.

                “It was nice to meet you beautiful,” He whispered against my skin.

 I felt a pink tint come to my cheeks. Harry stood back up straight, bowed like a true gentlemen and made his way in the opposite direction. I was in a complete daze as I roamed down the staircase. Where did I know that name? I stumbled though the heavy wooden doors. I saw a mysterious figure, to be none other then Jenny. I quickened my pace and tapped her shoulder. She looked over at me and smiled. Without warning, she gave me a quick hug. I giggled softly and smiled.

“Hey!” I said softly, as I adjusted my bag.

“Hey! How was tall, dark, and handsome?” She smirked over at me. I looked at her completely oblivious to who she was talking about.

“The curly guy silly!” she said giggling. I immeditally knew who she was talking about.

“Harry, you mean?” I asked looking down.

“Yeah, That creepy guy,” She giggled and chewed on her gum.

“He’s not creepy…” I said quietly looking back over at her. She gave me a ‘oh really?” Face. I sighed.

“Well Maybe he is a little creepy, but he’s a gentlemen,” I simply stated. My feet made small muffling noises against the bricks. They all had their own place, a indevidule spot for each brick, making a complicated pattern. It had me completely distracted before Jenny pulled me back to reality.

“Whatever you say, love,” She giggled and shook her head. I smiled over at her.

“Well, My class is the other direction, so How about meet me at the park later, and we can study?” She smiled. I nodded.

                “Sure thing! Bye JenJen!” I said warmly. I was starting to get used to jenny. She looked at me with a confused expression.

                “JenJen? That’s original!” She laughed “Bye Anna!” She  said while turning around and quickly walking the other direction. I pulled the small white sheet out of my backpack and looked around for my first period, History. I stepped into the large Lecture room. I shyly ignored the many cliques’ of people and took my seat in the corner. I took a deep breath and slide my notebook and other several accessories onto my desk. Being tired and quite uninterested, I laid my head down on the wood desk and closed my eyes gently. I thought deep and hard about how that name could possibly be known in my head. I shot up as I heard the chair next to me slide further to its’ matching desk. As I turned to look towards them, my eyes revealed no one other then, Harry. His pale skin almost to perfection as his collar covered his neck. I bit my lip and looked up at the instructor, who was aimlessly pointing out that his name, Mr. Hughs, was pronounced.  I got lost in thought trying to figure out just who Harry was. We shared many glances before we had a stare off. Eachother desperately staring in to each other’s eyes searching for something unknown. Harry finally looked away, and so did I.  The class ended and I quickly exited in a hurry, avoiding the boy that had been confusing me.

                The rest of the day meshed together into one big mess. I ventured into the mist growing around the park. I felt something brush against me and I picked up my speed to a jog. Soon enough I was in the woods. Trees blocking the sun from any source of light, bushes surrounding me looking like monsters, leaves playing tricks on my eyes as I heard several mysterious howls. I turned around after several minutes realizing it was nothing but a loose branch.  I heard an ear breaking scream and I ran as fast as I could further into the darkness. Looking back forward I stumbled upon a pink backpack. I picked it up and looked through it curiously. It was Jenny’s, but the sides had been ripped, almost like someone was pulling her back. I grew a bit more scared and looked around.

“J-Jenny?” I called out for her. I heard a soft whimper coming from a clearing. I walked further towards the sound revealing a small clearing, very little light coming through the trees.

“Jenny?” I called one more time before I saw her fragile body in the hold of a mysterious creature. I gasped and took a stumble backwards.

“Let her go!” I demanded catching the creature’s attention. It looked over at me, removing its sharp fangs from her torn neck, bright red blood dripping down its mouth. Messy curls falling upon its face. This wasn’t just a creature. This wasn’t just a vampire. This wasn’t just Harold Edward Styles. This was Harry.