High For This (30)

- Take a glance, don't be scared, I'm right here even though, you don't roll, trust me girl, you wanna be, high for this.

Klay walked through to doors, and was automatically greeted by his fiance's big brown eyes. He bent over and pecked her lips before heading to the kitchen.

"Something up, Thompson?" She asked.

"Just a lot on my mind that's all," He spoke, grabbing a water bottle out of the refrigerator.

"You can talk to me babyboy, tell mama what's on your mind." She spoke grabbing the man's face and carefully stroking his goatee.

"It's not important my queen, what's important is the fact that were engaged now. How ya feeling about that?" He asked.

"I'm excited. I finally get to marry my bestfriend. And I finally have a kid to raise. Both of which I didn't think would ever happen."

He smiled, "Speaking of which, where's my little princess?"

"In bed, asleep. So don't even try to wake her up. It took me an hour to get her to even stop whining. You're not gonna go and ruin my hard work."

Klay chuckled and poked her nose, "You know me so well."

She rolled her eyes, "That's because I've known you for years. Besides, you wouldn't want to wake your daughter up from her beauty rest, now would you?"

"That's the thing...Lecia doesn't need beauty sleep. She's already perfection."

Ariana giggled, "You're such a charmer, you know that right? If we have a son...he's going to be just like you. I don't think I can handle two versions of Klay in the house."

"You're so dumb, Ari," He spoke, smiling, "We only charm our women. Speaking of which..why did you go to the doctors the other day? Something wrong?" He asked.

Her grin automatically fell flat, "Oh, well I wasn't feeling too well. But I'm alright,"

"You sure? I'm starting to get seriously worried about how you've been acting lately."

"It's nothing, Klay." She stated.

"Promise?"

"No." She whispered.

"Ariana talk to me." Klay spoke, sternly.

She fiddled with her fingers before answering, "I went to the doctors because I was feeling a little under the weather..my doctor wanted to get a little bit of tests done. But the tests didn't come out as well as either of us wanted it to."

"How so?"

"I have breast cancer." She stated.

{ayyyyyeeee yooooo talk about bombshell. i know it sucks, but im gonna edit it later on. book two is up though, just look on my profile. it's called Hold On, btw.

yeeeahh, this is the last chapter for the first book. my bad, but at least im making a book two.

BYE GUYS.}