coffee. (13)

- I wish I could paint our love, these moments and vibrant colors.

Wednesday came a lot quicker than expected, the Warriors destroyed the Hawks 120-90 and the 49ers owned the redskins 27-0.

Ariana paced back and forth across the kitchen floor waiting for Klay to return home from the store. Today was the day she would tell Klay what had been on her mind since her lunch date with Britney and while she was thinking about ways to tell him, she sent him to the store in search of spicy cheetoes.

Just as she had gotten together a decent way of telling him, she heard Klay walk into the house.

"I got your spicy cheetoes," he yelled.

"No need to yell babe, I'm in the kitchen," she stated calmly.

He came into the kitchen, and set the bags on the kitchen counter, " We never had that conversation we were supposed to have,"

"Yeah," she said taking a shaky breath.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I uh, I can't have uh," she said inhaling and exhaling quickly.

Klay walk over to her and picked her up bridal style and carried her up the stairs before walking into his bedroom and setting her on the bed.

"Talk to me baby," he said kissing her forehead.

"I can't have children," she said looking down and playing with her fingers.

Klay sat down beside her and wrapped his arms around her body, "You do realize that we can start a family right?"

Ariana looked into his dark brown orbs, "So you aren't disappointed or upset?"

Klay chuckled, "Baby girl, I'd raise a family of squirrels if it ment I got to raise it with you,"

Ariana smiled and cuddled into Klay's chest, "Why on Earth are you so perfect?" She asked.

"Trust me baby, i'm far from perfect," he stated.

Ariana smiled and kissed Klay passionately.

{the chapter was short but sweet. Whatever. I was on YouTube and there was a video if a woman who kept repeatedly asking Klay "what is your name sir?" While he was trying to take a photo with a fan, and he turned to her and was like "My names Stephen Curry," I laughed so hard.}