Lean On. (28)

- blow a kiss, fire a gun, we all need someone to lean on.

Ariana frantically walked into Oracle arena with one thing on her mind.

Find Klay.

It didn't take long since the entire team were warming up on the main court. After getting permission from the nearby security guard, she went straight for Klay. In hopes that he'd have some sort of explanation for Tonys death.

"Babygirl, what are you doing on the court?" Klay asked.

"I got a call from Olivia saying that they found Tony's body in the woods."

Klay stood there, emotionless, "That's terrible."

"Yeah, don't take this the wrong way, but do you know anything about his death. Anything that I need to know?" She asked.

"Are you accusing me of paying someone to kill him, because thats what it sounds like," Klay stated sternly.

"No, it's just that-" Ariana spoke before being cut off by Klay.

"I'm telling you this, and you need to listen. I had nothing to do with his death. I promise."

"I believe you. Who have you told about our situation with him, that has a slight temper?" She asked.

"Just Justin Mooney. He just got out of jail a few months ago. But him and I are good friends."

"So he'd do anything to make sure you're happy? Anything." She asked.

"Yes anything. You don't-" he gasped, "You don't think Justin could've done this? But Justin didn't even know what Tony looked like!"

"That doesn't stop people from finding things out Klay,"

"Yeah,"

Klay called Stephen over and the two exchanged a few words. When the two had ended the brief conversation, Stephen left and came back with a Jersey, and a small black box.

Klay handed her the Jersey, "Read the back of it," he stated.

Ariana shrugged and held the Jersey in front of her face, one the back it read 'Mrs. Thompson?'

Her eyes widened as she lowered the Jersey. She noticed that The Warriors had all gathered around Klay, whom was on one knee.

"Klay, what is this?" She asked.

Klay took a deep breath, "Ariana, I've known you for the longest, and honestly I've always had some sort of love for you that wasn't necessarily friendly. You put me in the happiest mood when I feel lime crap and you know how to make a guy laugh. These past few months have been hectic but thats what happens when you fall in love. Even our new daughter, Alecia loves you unconditionally. As do I. I want to make this last forever, and ever. So princess, will you do the honor of becoming my queen by marrying me?"

Tears brimmed her eyes, "Of course."

{two more chapters and an epilogue. I honestly don't want to end this book. But all good things must come to an end.}