promises. (14)

- Promise I'll be alright just know that I'll be alright.

Ariana rolled over only to come face to face with a sleeping Klay. He had his arm draped across her waist and one leg on top of one of her own.

She looked at him sleeping peacefully before being snapped out of her thoughts.

"Stop staring at me babygirl," Klay said with a raspy voice.

"I can't help it, you're just so peaceful and quiet when your asleep," she said stroking his beard that was just beginning to come in.

"Hm, so now I'm irresistible?" Klay asked smirking.

Ariana groaned and made an attempt to get out of the California King Bed, but Klay stopped her and pulled her deeper into his chest.

"Klay stop, you have to go you have a game tonight," she said still trying to get out of the man's grip.

Klay happily let go and ran down the steps into the kitchen, "I completely forgot we have shoot around at 10 today. I'll be at the court all day," He kissed Ariana's cheek, "Wish you could come because if you could there'd be a ticket right by our bench with your name on it,"

Ariana sighed, "I know but baby this is through first game of the playoffs, you don't need a distraction,"

Klay gave her a concerned look, "Just because you're there doesn't mean I'll completely shut off game mode and turn into lovey boyfriend in a snap. I'll Play harder to show off,"

She giggled, "You're crazy,"

"I've said this many times before and I'll say it again," He said pulling a shirt on, "You love me,"

She just shrugged her shoulders.

"What's wrong?" Klay asked hooking his fingers underneath her chin and lifting her head up.

"Nothing babe, just upset i cant make it to the game," she said frowning.

"There are plenty of games babygirl," he said kissing her lips passionately.

She smiled, "You're right Klay, it's just that I want to be there to support you,"

"I understand, maybe next game you'll make it?"

"Yeah,"