impossible. (8)

- I remember years ago, someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love, I did.

Klay woke up the next morning to Ariana sleeping softly beside him. After dinner and the walk on the pier, he brought Ariana to his home and the two talked all night.

He softly moved Ariana to the side being careful that he didnt wake her, and made his way to the shower. Klay turned the shower on and saw out of the corner of his eye slight stirring in the bed. He quickly closed the door hoping that it would muffle the sounds of the shower and wouldnt wake Ariana up.

Klay showered and walked out of the bathroom with a towel on his waist. Ariana was awake on her phone. She noticed him come in and Klay caught her staring at his water droplet covered body, thinking he didnt know she was staring.

"I can see you like the view," Klay smirked.

She blushed and playfully rolled her eyes, "Cocky much?"

Klay began drying himself off, "Not if I know I look good,"

Ariana threw her hands up in defeat and threw her phone on the bed, "I give up,"

"I knew you would, eventually,"

"What time do you think you'll be leaving practice?" Ariana asked as she made her way towards her gold and burgundy 'San Fransisco 49ers' work bag.

"Not quite sure. I mean I could sneak out earlier if you want me to," he smirked in Ariana's direction.

"Absolutely not Klay. Ever heard of the term 'practice makes perfect'?"

Klay groaned, "I'm already perfect baby. No need to overwork myself,"

"I dont give a flying fart, youre going to practice and staying the whole time," She said pulling out a pair of Red Nike Free Runs.

"Fart? Really babe, thats terrible,"

Ariana rolled her eyes and Klay moved to the side of the room beside her, placing a gentle kiss to her cheek.

"Youre stubborn sometimes, I hope you know that Klay,"

"Ha-ha, my brothers would tell me that all the time," He said slipping a pair of basketball shorts on.

"Well we both still love you,"

At the 49ers training facility, Ariana hummed as she was stretching quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

"What are you so happy about Ari?" Colin asked.

She stopped humming, looking at the man in complete and utter confusion, "What are you-"

But before the woman could answer, the large quarterback cut her off, "You're humming, and youve been smiling so hard since youve been here, that im positive your face hurts,"

Ariana stopped stretching Colin, fixing a few strands of locs that seemed to have escaped her pony tail, "Things in my life are finally starting to come togther,"

"Hm, how so?" Colin asked.

"Nothing specifically," she said trying to hide her smile.

"Oh, because I have a friend who plays for the NBA and he told me that he finally got the girl of his dreams," Colin tapped his chin, "I could've sworn it was you," he winked.

"Oh, alright. But you have to promise you wont tell a single soul," she pleaded.

Colin set his hand over his chest, "I promise,"

"Thank you Kaep," she said sighing.

Colin said nothing, but nodded.

"Okay, im going to head out," She paused and checked her phone, "See you tomorrow for those drills," She smirked.

Colin groaned, "Whatever, i guess,"

Ariana laughed and ran off towards her Hummer, humming as she was doing such.

She started her car and suddenly received an unknown call. From a number she didn't recognize.

"Hello," she asked curiously.

"Ari baby, I see you have a new lover. Keep in mind I know every little detail about you,"

Ariana quickly ended the call knowing who it was; Tony.

OHHHH BOIIIIIIIIII WE FINALLY GET TO MEET THE EVER SO FAMOUS TONY. UPDATING MONDAY LOVES