lost and found. (9)

- just like lost and found, I was hoping you would come back for me

Confusion took over Ariana's mind as she was driving to her home. Why would Tony call her? What does it matter to him that Ariana was dating Klay? He broke up with her.

Ariana picked up her cell phone at a red light and called Klay on speaker. Klay answered within the second ring.

"What's up babygirl, I thought you'd still be at the facility," he asked.

She could tell he was still at practice due to the sound of basketball's on the court lingering in the background.

"Tony called me," she stated uneasily.

The line went silent,

"Klay are you there?" She asked.

"Yeah babe, I'm still here. Get to my house as soon as possible," he pleaded.

"Can I at least run home and grab some things?" She asked.

"No, wait until I get there and we'll go together," he stated.

"Okay that's fine,"

Klay sighed, " I love you,"

"I love you too," she said before ending the call and speeding off towards Klay's house.

At Klay's house, she waited 45 minutes before Klay had come home.

"Princess?" He yelled.

"Upstairs," she called.

Racing up the stairs with Klay's long stride, he made it up the marble stair case within a matter of seconds.

"What did you guys talk about when he called?" Klay asked.

Ariana shrugged her shoulders, "Nothing, he just said how he knows that we're dating, and that he knows everything about me,"

Klay inhaled heavily, "What exactly does he know that he can possibly use against you?"

It took Ariana a few moments to remember, but nothing came to mind. "Not a thing,"

"I have to leave for an away game tomorrow morning, come with me," he said.

Ariana shook her head, "I have to prepare the players for a game they have Monday night versus the Redskins in DC,"

"Dangit," he muttered, "Look, go stay with Olivia, or Britney and her husband," He gave her sympathetic look, "Please baby," he pleaded.

Ariana nodded, "Okay,"

Klay gave a sigh of relief and went over to place a kiss to Ariana's temple, "Let's go get your clothes and things, and come back here and watch movies and order Chinese. Make sure you get everything you need at your house because I don't think you'll be going again any time soon,"

She smiled and nodded, "Alright, let's go,"

{ LAC is doing AMAZING versus the Rockets, we lead the series 3-1 meaning if we win the next game, were in the conference finals. The way things are going with the Warriors and Grizzlies we may end up playing against the Grizzlies. But hey, things can change. I should be studying for an exam i have tomorrow, but since i love you all, i decided to update anyway.}