haunted. (4)

- I know if Im haunting you, you must be haunting me.

Ariana decided to take a slight jog around her neighborhood to clear her mind of some things, and to convince herself that Klay and herself was true, and wasnt a dream.

Her phone began vibrating, signaling that she had a call. It was her older sister Liv, who she looked up to as a bestfriend rather than a sibling.

"Hey Olivia." She spoke, out of breath

"Hey Ariana!" Liv exclaimed.

"Whats going on? Is everything okay, i noticed it was 12:30 and knowing you, at this time youre trying to get my nephew to sleep." She asked in a concerned like tone.

"Actually, something is up. Why didnt you tell me that you and Tony had broken up?"

"Oh, that. Well believe me when i say this, but it wasnt a very happy relationship." She said bending over to tie her shoe.

"That doesnt mean you just walk out of it Ariana."

"Wait? Did Tony tell you this?" Ariana asked in an irritated tone.

"Yes."

"And did he say that I dumped him?"

"Yes he did actually."

Ariana cleared her throat, "You actually believed this guy? I mean come on Liv, for the past three years, he did nothing but lie and cheat. And i was stupid enough to accept his apologies and call it whatever. He ended this relationship, i find it ironic if we're being honest here."

"Thats your fault Ari."

Ariana groaned and rubbed her forehead, "Look Olivia, I need to get going. I need to be home in time to take a quick shower, go to the mall and find a cute outfit, and be home by 5:00 in order to be ready by 7:00."

Olivia gasped on the other line, "Where are you going chika? Hot date I assume."

"Yes."

"With whom if I may ask."

"Klay."

"Klay Thompson? Oh boy, thats going to end magically." Olivia said in a sarcastic tone.

"Whatever, goodbye."

Olivia was breathing in to say something to her, but Ariana had already ended the call. The last thing Ariana needed on her mind, was the fact that her sister didnt trust her judgement. Olivia thought that he was an arrogant, NBA player who wanted nothing more than the chance to get inside a womans pants. If only she actually knew Klay. But the only thing that mattered, was that Ariana herself knew that that wasnt Klay's intention. He was nice, caring, and gentle.

And she knew that he loved her.

{Did anyone watch the Clippers vs. Spurs post game interviews? Blake actually brought out baby Ford. OH MA GOSH MY HEART MELTED. It was the cutest thing ever. & Ford was just making random noises with his hand in his mouth, but it was the sweetest thing. }