w.a.y.s. (21)

- At 44 minutes minutes to 4, an angel walked up to my door. Opened up the windows to my soul told me he think that I should know, that life only gets harder so you gotta get stronger.

Ariana dropped her phone on the ground, shattering the screen, "Klay," She yelled running down the steps.

"Whats wrong baby?" He frantically asked.

"Tony h-he sent me a text message and he knows Klay. He knows," She stuttered.

"Knows? Knows about what?" Klay asked.

"How we were talking about adoption," She whispered.

"Good Lord," Klay mumbled.

"We have to leave, we have to," She said with tears streaming down her face.

Klay walked over to her and wrapped her up in a secure hug, "Calm down princess, we aren't leaving. If he wants to get to you, he has to go through me and that isn't happening," he stated rubbing her back.

"What? Klay this is serious," She said pushing him away, "He's obviously watching us, we aren't safe at all. Don't you get that?"

Klay rubbed his temples, "Babygirl-"

"No answer me,"

"Yes, I do get it," He said sighing.

"Why aren't you taking my advice on this? I know Tony better than anyone and I know what he's capable of," She semi yelled.

"Okay look, my parents own a house that's by the bridge that's also close to the arena, let's go there," He said in a calm tone.

Ariana seemed to have calmed down, "Perfect," She walked over to each window of the house and covered them with their curtains, "You have a lot of windows in here," She stated.

"Yeah, I liked the open space the windows made," He said putting his hands in his jean pockets, "When do you want to leave?" He asked.

"As soon as possible,"

***************************************

"Are you kidding me?" Stephen asked.

Klay had called Stephen informing him of recent events.

"Nah, Im serious," Klay stated.

"Woah, man if someone were after my girl, Id have a restraining order against him in a heartbeat,"

Klay heard giggles in the background and chuckled, "Is that my baby Riley I hear?"

Stephen sighed, "Yeah, it seems like everything bad she does now, seems hilarious to her,"

"That's adorable,"

Stephen scoffed, "Remember when I said raising a family wasn't easy? Here's an example,"

Klay chuckled, "Well when we get Alecia, her and Riley can have Play dates,"

"Alecia?"

"Surprise, I adopted a child from the Bay area. She's three months," Klay stated.

"Woah that's amazing congratulations. Is Ariana excited?"

Klay rubbed the back of his neck, "She doesn't know just yet, but she was on board with the whole adoption thing,"

Stephen sighed, "You're an idiot Klay,"

"How am I?"

"Dont keep things like that from your girlfriend. Were you planning on telling her any time soon?" Stephen asked.

"Absolutely,"

"Yeah okay. Look I'm gonna head. Riley keeps telling me to be quiet," Stephen stated.

Klay laughed, "Alright, bye Chef,"

Stephen groaned, "I still don't get that!"