Chapter 21

*Shay's POV*
*6 months later*

It's been 6 months and me and Ray still aren't together the only time I call him his to tell him about my appointments. I moved into the safe house and I'm just doing me. I work at a little salon near the barbershop Ray goes to. He stops in sometimes to get his dreads freshened. He tries to talk to me and I'll hold a civil conversation with him but nothing more. He sends me flirty texts but I don't respond I was serious you don't just cheat on me then make it back in my life. For the sake of our baby I'll talk to him.
*Rays POV*
I do miss Shay and I'm trying my hardest to get back with her. I need to be with her and my child. I love Shay and I need her to understand I made a mistake and I regret it everyday of my life. I rolled a blunt and headed to the trap.

Me: Yo ugly bastards what's up

Khan: Well it's been  6 whole months and I'm still being faithful to Mia and I plan to continue and even marry her

Me: yeah marry her whatever, what's up with puff

Puff Puff. I stopped smoking for a week

Me: you're smoking now

Puff: So are you and your point is

Me: Damn you got me there, Beast what's up big man what you do lose a pound

Beast: Very funny ass. I actually got work done and made $200,000.

Ray: Gentlemen take notes from Beast he actually got his ass up and did work

Khan: Last night I put work in on Mia

Puff: That's wassup

Ray: get Yall asses up and Beast meet me in my office

I have a plan to get Shay back but it doesn't involve a promise ring cause Khan did that. I'm going to send her a video of me deleting all those hoes numbers. I went in my office and I expected Beast to come in but instead it was my sister T.

Me: Hey T

T: Ray give me some drugs

Me: Well what cha looking for and don't tell me you strung out

T: I'm going to sell some and I'm going to keep some but I'm not strung out now give me that white

Me: you gotta pay like everyone else

T: Here's your money

Me: aight T take it easy and don't get strung out we need you here in the game you're good for business.

She walked out and then Beast walked in. Beast will record it and send it Shay and hopefully she'll look at it.
He walked in and we recorded the video and I prayed she looked at it.
I kinda knew she wouldn't but I hoped she would . I sat in my office and smoked my blunt and counted my money. Waited for a text back like my life depended on this text. Well hell my life does depend on this text. I waited for an hour no text back. I got up and went home. This big old house and no one to share it with anymore all because I fucked up. Shay please read the text please please.
*Shays POV*
I saw Beast text for Ray but I didn't look at it. I put my hair in a ponytail put on my yoga pants and black shirt. I put on my north face but I obviously couldn't zip it up. I hate being pregnant it's wonderful but at the same time hell. I can't wait for my baby to get here. I wanted the gender to be a surprise. I threw on my uggs and headed to Starbucks to wait for Jai and Jade.

When Jai showed up Jade ran right up to me. She's one and she's so cute and her broken baby English is adorable.

Jade: gamom

Me: Hey jadabug

Jada: Bwaby

Me: The baby isn't here yet Jada

Jada: Why

Me: The baby will be here soon

Jada: Bwaby hiding

Me: yeah jadabug the baby is hiding

Jai: girl you are getting so big You sure you ain't finna have this baby in Starbucks.

Me: lol nah girl I'm only 6 months I've got 3 months to go

I got an ice tea, Jai got a iced caffe mocha and she got Jade flavored steamed milk. We got our drinks and headed to the mall. I decided I needed to get out more. We got in the mall and we shopped till we dropped. When I got back home Ray was sitting in my yard. Well there's no time like the present to talk things out. We walked in the house and sat on the couch. I just looked at him and he looked at me. The baby kicked and I held my side.

Ray: What's wrong

Me: Nothing the baby just kicked

Ray: can I feel

I nodded and he slowly put his hand on my stomach. The moment his hand touched my stomach the baby started kicking like crazy. He smiled and I kissed him. I don't know how but after I kissed him he managed to pick me up and carry me into my room. Ray laid me down and started kissing me. But he stop and looked me in my eyes.

Ray: I'm sorry baby I love you so much I don't want to lose you or this baby...
I cut him off mid-sentence with a kiss. He started kissing me all over and clothes were going everywhere and Yall know what that lead too.