Chapter 18

*Ray's POV*
Javi and Yaz and the kids went to her moms house to check on her. We all drove up to my mom house. When we went in she was on the couch watching Family Feud. This woman loved her some Steve Harvey.

Me: Hey momma

MommaDeshields: Boy can't you see I'm watching the feud.

Beast: Forget the feud we need to be patched up.

Momma Deshields: Damn yall always getting shot

Me: well we had to save Rican and the kids

MommaDeshields: Come in the kitchen I got y'all.

Wes: I still can't believe Shay and Jai showed up there

Me: how'd yall know where we were

Shay: You left your phone and Yasmin mom called with new information about where Perez could've been

Me: You could've gotten hurt

Shay: and you got shot

Puff: she right you did

Me: you got hit with a pipe

Puff: they snuck up on me

After momma patched us up we all parted ways and me and Shay went to Taco Bell to get something to eat. I couldn't wait to get home and eat this food and then maybe something or someone else too.

When we got home we sat down in the kitchen and ate our food. I just stared at Shay damn she's so beautiful. She caught me staring at kissed me and pulled away blushing. Her blush drives me crazy. I love when she blushes I picked her up and carried her upstairs. We laid on the bed and she straddled me. We started kissing and then she got up to go to the bathroom. I got a text so I read it.

Destiny: Hey Daddy what you doing do you want to come over for a good time.

I didn't reply and just sat my phone down on the nightstand. Shay walked out and straddled me again. This girl is so beautiful and she knows how to mess with me and this straddling shit is driving me crazy. She played with my dreads and kissed me. All this kissing is cute and whatever but I'm trying to get some. I flipped us over and she blushed more. I love it when she blushes she's so cute. I put my hand up her shirt and she jumped. I looked at her weird and she said my hands are cold. "Let me warm them up " I stuck my hand in her pants and brushed her clit through her underwear. She let out a soft moan and started blushing again. She really blushes a lot and it's so cute. I took my hand out of her pants and went to the bathroom. Damn bladder really knows when to kill the mood. After I used the bathroom I went in the bedroom and Shay just looked at me weird. She had my phone and a pair of underwear in her hands. At this moment I knew I fucked up.

Yall finna hate me for this but one day when Shay was playing games after I apologized. Shay wanted to argue about something stupid and she left I was so pissed off. I called up Destiny to come and take my mind off of things. I guess she left her underwear here and now she's texting me and Shay has my phone. I'm such an idiot I'm no better than Khans cheating ass. I know for sure I've lost Shay.

Shay: What the fuck is this Ray

Me: Shay baby listen

Shay: No fuck you Ray

She threw the underwear at me and my phone on the floor. She got a suitcase and packed up her things. I can't let her leave. I'm such an idiot why did I even call Destiny. Khan probably felt the same way and Komia left him and now Shay is going to leave me.