Chapter 12

*Rays POV*

Once I woke up I got out of bed careful not to wake Shay up. I know last night wasn't enough to make up to Shay so I made breakfast good old fashioned Bacon, pancakes, and eggs. Y'all didn't know RayRay could cook did y'all. It might be Ego's pancakes but I cooked the rest of the food on the stove honest. Shay came downstairs and she must have applied makeup to her bruise because it's not noticeable. I still hate myself for giving it to her. I was practically undressing her of the little bit of clothes she had on. I must have been staring hard cause she just looked at me like I had a second head.

Shay: Hello do you see something you like

Me: Yeah that ass

Shay: Haha you're cute and is this an apology breakfast

Me: Yeah and then you have a apology hair and nail appointment and a apology dinner 

Shay: Oh really RayRay

Me: Yeah, I feel really bad about what I did to you and I'm going to do everything I can until I feel like I deserve your love

Shay: Well I'll eat this apology breakfast and then I'll get dressed for my apology filled day

Me: Have a great apology filled day baby

*Khan's POV*
Today I go to the airport to pick up Mia(Komia) and I'm so hype to see my baby cause none of my side hoes are quite like her. I'm glad Mia is home I really did miss her and not just that tight pussy and fat ass. Now some of my sides came close to Mia but there's something about the original that got a nigga hooked. I rolled up to the airport parked and headed inside. When I made my way inside the airport I started looking for Mia. Just then a light skinned girl came running towards me and as soon as she came close I realized it was Mia. She jumped up on me wrapping her legs around my waist. I kissed her and she deepened the kiss. Damn she got a nigga wanting to give it to her at the airport. She finally pulled away biting my lip.

Me: I guess you missed me

Mia: Yes Baby I missed you so much

Me: Well hop off and I can take you home cause I know what you really missed.

Mia: You gonna go home and give it to me

Me: On the bed, on the counter, in the shower, on the sink, possibly the car and anywhere else I can think of

Mia: You a freak Daddy

Me: You know I love it when you call me Daddy

😈Sexual Content Below...Hehe😈

I put her down and headed towards my car I seriously can't wait to get her home. I pretty much broke every speed limit on the way home. We couldn't keep our hands off each other and barely got in the door good before clothes were coming off I sat her on the counter. "I told you I was gonna do you on the counter",I whispered seductively in her ear. I kissed her sweet spot on her neck that always makes her moan."Mmm Daddy don't tease me.", She moaned. When she calls me Daddy I don't know what happens in me. I picked her up and carried her to our room. You ready Mia cause if not you betta get ready. She looked at me with so much lust in her eyes then she pushed me back on the bed and unbuckled my pants. Yo Mia is really good at sucking some dick maybe even better than Traci. You see Komia play games first she'll lick the tip like no ones business then she'll move her way down licking the dick as she go. Then she takes all 7.5 inches of pure perfection. As Mia's head is bobbing up and down I put one hand on her head then eventually two hands pushing her head farther. I figured out quickly back when we first started dating that she didn't have a gag reflex and that is so sexy. She stopped sucking and just held my dick in her hand she knew I was close to coming so she started jerking my dick. I came on her face and hand. After a quick breather I laid Mia down and pulled those pants of hers off. I started kissing her thighs then I pulled her panties off with my teeth. I rubbed her clit with my finger and then licked my finger. Mmm tastes better than I remember. I licked and sucked her pussy like I had lost my mind. Damn I missed her so much. She was digging her nails in my back and arching her back and screaming aye Daddy faster and that shit really turns me on. Khan....I....I..... before she could finish she squirted her juices all over me.

"Damn baby you a squirter I never knew. But Damn Mia that pussy better than I remember. Here taste"I kissed her so she could taste her own juices. While we were kissing I surprised her when I thrusted in her. She let out a gasp. She can suck it but when it comes to fucking it she needs to get used to "The Beast". Baby if I'm hurting you I'll stop. She told me to keep going and when her whimpers shortly turned into moans I knew she was enjoying it. Mia arched her back and once again squirted every where. Shortly after I came and we both collapsed. I went in the bathroom and left Mia sleeping but there was a knock on the door and I guess she got it. The next thing I know I hear Mia yelling for me I ran downstairs to see Tami(pictured in MM) standing there.

Me: The fuck are you doing here

Tami: There you are daddy, you didn't tell me your hoe was back around

Mia: Who the fuck are you calling a hoe bitch

Tami: Khan control you're bitch

Mia: Khan who the fuck is this

Me: I don't even fucking know baby

Tami: You knew when you were busting this pussy wide open

Me: Baby she's lying

Tami: Here's my proof

Me: a envelope

Tami: I'm pregnant Khan and you the daddy

Me: Bitch I ain't never fucked yo ass

Tami: bitch explain these messages and this pictures

Mia: You cheated on me

Tami: He sure did bitch so say bye bye

Mia: You know what Khan have her

Me: Tami get away from my house

I went in the house after Mia and she was grabbing her suitcase I tried to stop her but she pulled away and got in her car. Damn I really fucked up this time. I lit a blunt and grabbed some Hennessy to smoke and drink my pain away. I can't believe I got caught I called up Wes but he didn't answer I guess his ass is somewhere with Jai. I dare not call Ray he probably fucking Shay. Tami can't be pregnant I know for sure I wrapped it up or did I. Man this loud needs to be louder. But this Hennessy is doing this nigga good. I sat on the couch and crashed.
*Javi's POV*
Y'all what's up its a nigga Javi and it's about damn time I got a point of view. A lot of shit has happened y'all think Jai is the only twin to have a steady and a baby well she's not I'm dating this girl named Yasmin and we have a 2 year old son named Javi III and a 3 month old daughter named Jasmine. Life is good for ya boy and the next chapter is all about me and mines so look out for it.

A/N
So what do y'all think

•Should Ray be forgiven
•Or Should Shay move on
•Is this the end of Komia&Khan
•Is Tami really pregnant
•How's Javi's life is it really as good as he says.