Chapter 5

*Ray's POV*

Well I didn't expect Shay to be such a gangster. I must admit she is pretty sexy in that all black. I don't know what it is about Shay that makes me feel this way, I've never really felt this way about a girl before and I knew immediately when we first laid eyes on each other we were meant to be and with graduation right around the corner and a smart girl like herself must be going to college I'd be a damn fool not to cuff her. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a loud bang. Damn Shay shot that nigga in the head between his eyes. She's a ruthless killer there's more to her story and I want to know. She walked out and just looked at me her stare was cold yet meaningful she walked past me into my office.

Yo Shay how do you feel now that the job is done and that bastard is dead.

I feel relieved but at the same time horrified I just took another person's life.

She started to break down and cry so I ran over there and held her. Look at me with those gorgeous eyes don't feel bad about getting scum like him off the streets hell its my fault he attacked you.

Ray how long have you been involved in this life. She stopped crying.

On my 9th birthday my dad took me with him on a job he had to make a drop and that's when I became accustomed to the game.

Oh, that young.

Yeah, he said being young didn't stop him and it wasn't going to stop me now tell me something babygirl you seem like you know a little something about the game.

Well my dad is or was in the game until he got locked up well I guess you could say he is still in the game cause he'll get out and go right back to the game.

So daddy's little princess followed daddy's footsteps.

No I promised my mom I wouldn't get involved in this life. She huffed.

Well it seems to me you are in this life.

My dad went to jail and missed most of my childhood, I don't want to end up either dead or in locked up after high school I plan on being someone.

That's great princess I'm glad you have dreams.

Ray don't you have dreams?

You are my dreams. After I said that she was like putty in my hands she looked at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers and our lips met in the most exhilarating kiss ever. I took my hand and started rubbing her thigh but then my bigheaded sister had to come in and ruin everything.

Umm do you too want to take that somewhere else.

What do you want T. I came in here to ask what do you want us to do with the body.

Obviously you need to get it out of here, have Beast and Doc help you. Now if you will excuse us. After bighead left I tried to go back to kissing Shay but she got up.

Hey baby what's wrong.

Nothing Ray it's just can you take me home.

Of course let's go. I wonder why she was acting so strange just a minute ago she was legit trying to get some in my office but now she is acting like she doesn't want me to touch her. Maybe we are moving too fast maybe she needs more time to recover from a rape. I'll respect that. As we pulled up to her house before she got out she turned around to me put her delicate hands on my face and placed her soft lips on mine. Damn her kisses drive me crazy I must really love this girl. You know what Ray I want to hang out with you some more let me run in the house change and I'll be right back you can come in if you want.