Mine

Joey's POV

I have Shane! Finally, he is mine. It was kinda forced... what am I saying it was completely forced. But the point is I have Shane.

Shane's POV

Were am I. Ugh I have a massive headache. Wait...I remember this room it's Joey's, what am I doing at Joey's place. All I remember is going in the kitchen because I heard a noise and seeing Joey.

?- Hey.

Shane- Joey!

Joey- Looks Like Your up.

Shane- Obviously, Now what am I doing here.

Joey- Can't you tell. Wow Shane I thought you would have figured it out as soon as you woke up.

Shane- Figured what out.

Joey- That your kidnaped. Is it really that hard to figure out.

Shane- Joey stop playing around.

Joey- Oh but I'm not. Now wanna do something fun.

I shook my head. Joey is starting to creep me out he didn't seem to be playing at all.

Joey- It doesn't matter I do. Now strip. 

Shane- What?!?!

Joey- Are you really that slow. Take of all your clothes.

Shane- No!

Joey-  You don't have a choice here. Now are you going to take of your clothes or I will kill everyone else  you care about .

Shane- Your not a killer.

Joey- Are you sure about that. Who do you think killed Cat and Lisa.

Shane- Ah.... You did didn't you.

Joey- Ding You finally got one right. Now are you gonna do what I said or are you we gonna have to eliminate some problems because of your ignorance 

I slowly started taking of my clothes if this is going were I think it is going I am not going to like it.

Joey's POV

Shane is taking to long. When he got to his pants lunged at him and pretty much tore the pants of him.   Finally I have Shane. He has a great body.

Joey- Lay on the bed.

He did as I told him. Then I started to take of my own clothes. When I was done I slid on top of Shane and started kissing him slowly. He kissed back. He had such soft lips. I can't wait any more I want him in me.

Shane's POV

Joey took of his clothes then started kissing me. I have to admit I didn't mind, I might actually like kissing Joey. No Shane what are you thinking, Joey kidnapped me I can't start liking him or anything. I can't even consider him a friend anymore.

Joey stopped kissing me, he got up and went to his closet he got something out, it was a condom and Lube. He gave them to me.

Joey- Come on.

Joey's POV

Shane put his penis in my ass. At first he went slow then he went faster and faster making me moan more and more and making me cum. Me all over the bed and him in the condom. He took it of and threw it away in the small wastebasket by my bed. He laid down and I put my head on top of his chest.    I finally have Shane, I am happy, nothing can go wrong.