The time has come (part one)

Joey's Pov

Yes. So that's what will do I will kill Lisa. If Lisa is out of the picture I can finally have my Shane. And let's not call it murder let's just say I'm eliminating the obstacle, conquering it. Lisa is a wall standing in the way of me and Shane and I will do what ever it takes to take it down. Plus I can't go to jail if the police never finds out, I will just have to cover my tracks really well. Maybe I should kidnap her and kill her in an abandoned warehouse. Yes that would work.

When I fell asleep I was happy I finally found away to get ride of Lisa once and for all.

When I woke up and went to go get make breakfast it was already done, and Meghan was at the stove making pancakes Meghan never cooks the last time she did she I left to use bathroom for 2 minutes and when I came back the counter was burned and so was are food.

Meghan - Joey I know I said some really bad things last night but to make it up to you I made breakfast.

Joey - Don't worry Meghan I forgive you.

I smiled but it wasn't my usual smile it was more of an evil smile.

Meghan's Pov

I woke up early to make breakfast. After the first time I tried cooking I never tried again so I guess this is like my comeback.

I saw Joey come down he looked like normal Joey but something was wrong.

Meghan - Joey I know I said some really bad things last night but to make it up to you I made breakfast

Joey - Don't worry Meghan I forgive you.

Joey smiled but it was different more sinister.

Joey's Pov

I nearly tasted the food I was to busy thinking of how I was going to kidnap Lisa.

I left the house still with a smile. I was deep in thought felt someone tapping me. It was Shane

Shane - Hey Joey.

Joey - Uh hey Shane.

He looked so hot today.

Shane - Um Joey?

Joey - Yeah.

Shane - Are you ok? You were kinda mad yesterday.

Joey - yeah I'm fine I was just stressed about the test we have today.

Shane - You mean the Social Studies test?

Joey - Uh yeah that test.

The truth was I didn't know anything about a test even if I did I was planing all night.

Shane's Pov

Joey was acting strange he was more quite today.

Shane - Joey?

Joey - Yeah?

Shane - Never mind?