Blood (part 3)

Joey's Pov

I don't know where I am. It's cold and it's dark I had to run away after what I did. It was horrific.

I killed an innocent man he hadn't even done anything, but I had gone mad. All I could see was red when I did it. I don't know what's happening to me I'm slowly going insane.

Shane's POV

I'm slowly turning into Joey. I don't know what's happening to me. I'm always angry now and all I can think about is how to find Joey, and my plans of finding him often have a lot of deaths. What am I suppose to do?

I went back down to the police station for the 10th time this week.

Officer- Mr. Dawson for the last time if we find anything we will notify you.

Shane- I just don't understand why you havn't FOUND HIM YET!!!

Officer- Mr. Dawson please calm down.

I began seeing red. I grabbed the officer and started punching him over and over. He tried to stop me but I was to strong. It was like I was possesed. I couldn't control my own limbs, I was trapped in my body watching myself beat this officer.

Finally a couple more officers came in and started pulling me of him.

Female Officer- SIR WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU COULD BE SENT TO JAIL FOR ATTACKING AN OFFICER!

After she said that I snapped out of it. I stopped seeing red and my strength was gone, I immediately became out of breathe from attacking him.

The other officers surrounded me and took me in.

Joey's POV

On my way to go get clothes for Shane I ran into this homeless man. He seemed weak; he could barely stand up and walk, and he stuttered over his words. He asked me for money or anything I had and I told him I didn't have anything. He continued to follow and harrass me, until I couldn't take it anymore

Homeless man- S-sir just a l-little bit of s-something, maybe s-some f-food, or clothes, it could honestly be a-anything.

Joey- FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING, NOW SIT YOUR BROKE STUTTERING ASS DOWN AND STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!!

That took him by surprise a little bit; he looked stunned, but he continued to follow me.

Homeless man- P-please sir I-I truely have N-nothing. Just my w-wife and k-kids, if y- you could j-just spare.......

At that point I couldn't take it anymore, all I could think about was the fact that he was slowing me down and I couldnt get the clothes for MY Shane. I began to see red all around and I couldn't focus. I turned into an ally way, and he followed not paying attention to where I was going.

Homeless man- You s-see a little bit o-of anything c-can help.

Joey- Ok I'll help you

Homeless man- T-thank you s-sir

Joey- Its nothing I'll just put you out of your misery.

Homeless man- W-well I don't k-know.....

At that moment I started beating him. I hit him repatrdly until that was blood everywhere; including my hands. I then began to choke him until he stopped breathing. And that was my first innocent victim; the others deserved it.