Pancakes

Joey's POV

When I opened my eyes it was dark, but I was lying on Shane. I could make out a little bit of his face, he is so adorable when he was asleep. I started to move but I kept disturbing him. I didn't want to wake him up so I laid back on his chest and fell asleep.

Shane's POV

When I woke up I was still sleeping in Joey's bed, but Joey wasn't next to me. I started to put my clothes back on.

?- What are you doing.

I turned around to find Joey standing there with blueberry pancakes.

Shane- Putting on my clothes.

Joey- And who said you could do that?

Shane- Well...

Joey- Now listen Shane your mine now so you have to do what I say. And right now I think you should keep your clothes off.

Shane- What?

Joey- I want to look at your hot body and I can't do that with your clothes on now can I.

I slowly started to undress myself in from of Joey. His eyes kept crawling all over me, I felt dirty.

Joey- Now would you like some pancakes.

Shane- You know I love pancakes.

We walked to the kitchen and started eating. The pancakes were amazing, Joey really knows how to make pancakes, but I couldn't fully enjoy them because Joey just kept staring at my body. I felt really uncomfortable.

Joey- So how do you like your pancakes.

Shane- Ya they're really good. You know your pancakes, don't you.

Joey- Ya I guess.

Shane- Do you like pancakes?

Joey- I guess, but I like waffles more.

After I finished up, me and Joey went back in to his room and started watching a movie. I wasn't really paying attention, the only thing going through my head was the past few...

Joey- Are you enjoying the movie?

Shane- Ya, it's great.

Joey- Good.

He pulled me closer to him and then we just cuddled. It's so weird just hanging out with Joey even before he killed Lisa and started ignoring me, my time was always consumed like homework, studying, Lisa, and other things.

Shane- Joey?

Joey- Yes?

Shane- Why did you kill Lisa and Cat?

Joey- I already told you.

Shane- I mean why didn't you just come for me in the first place?

Joey- Because I was stupid.

Shane- What do you mean?

Joey- I thought getting rid of Lisa then Cat would make you start focusing on me and stop looking at me as just a friend.

Shane- Oh

Joey- Ya could have took the easy way the first time.

Shane- Could have sparred all the blood shed.

Joey- Well I didn't think of it. And I actually kind of liked killing them. The terror in their eyes, you know.

Shane- NO I DON'T!!!!! God Joey please tell me your not becoming a crazed murderer for life.

Joey chuckled

Joey- No, as long I have you I'm fine sweetie.
----------------------------

Author's Note:

Honestly guys I've had this draft for like 5 months I didn't know what to call it and then after a week I forgot about it so ya. And I still don't know what to call it so that's why it's called pancakes YUM!