Blood (part 1)

Joey's POV

Shane is now sleeping on my chest while I finish the rest of the movie, but while I was watching the movie I could help but think of the question Shane asked me earlier. I said what I thought was right at the time, but it's still the truth, right?

I mean I could think of a couple of people that's always made me mad and I could always JUST DROWN THEM IN THEIR OWN BLOOD!

Whoa Joey get a hold of yourself what's wrong with you.

Shane - Hey Joey is there something wrong?

Joey - No nothing's wrong.

Shane - ok

Shane POV

When I woke up Joey was still watching the movie. I guess I didn't sleep that long. When I looked at Joey more closely he seemed to be thinking very hard.

Shane - Hey Joey is there something wrong?

Joey - No nothing's wrong.

Shane - ok

Well I guess that's cleared, but I'm not sure if I believe him.

Shane - Joey, can I put my clothes back on?

Joey - sigh ... Sure

So I got up and got dressed. But then I realized that these where the clothes I wore when I first got here, I need new clothes.

Shane - Joey you need to go get me some clothes.

Joey - Ok

Shane - Joey

Joey - WHAT, Shane

Shane - Geez Joey chill. Your gonna need to be nice to me if this relationship is going to work.

Joey - What relationship

Shane - The one we're going to talk about when you get back.