New Plan

Joey's POV
Ok Everything is set. I am ready to kill Ca.....I mean eliminate the problem.

Ding-Dong

Finally she is here.

Cat-Hi Joey.

Joey-Hello Cat. Please come in.

Cat-Ok

She walked in. I don't Want to waste time, the faster I get rid of Cat the better.

Joey-Lets go in my room

Cat-Ok. So what is the callab about.

Joey-You'll see

We walked into my room I had everything set up for the callab.

Joey-Ok Cat sit right there.

Cat-Right.So know what.

Joey-Uh just sit there for a bit I have to get something I forgot.

Cat-Oh ok I'll just sit here.

Joey-Ya

Cat's POV
As soon as I got home I started getting ready for thee callab. I this will be great. I have well a little crush on Joey, but we never had time to be alone with just us.Well will be now. it's not like we're on a date or something but maybe when we're done with the callab we can just hangout and talk. I know Joey is my friend but I don't feel like I know a lot about him, maybe i know as much as friends should know and just want to know mor about Joey because I want us to be more than friends.
Whatever it is I just like that today it will just be me and him.

I left the house and got to Joey's as fast as I could.

Ding-Dong

As soon as I heard someone opening the door I suddenly panicked. Am I over dressed, underdressed, to fancy, to casual.Oh no!

Cat-Hi Joey

Joey's POV
Ok I have my gloves,the knife everything. Perfect.

I walked up behind her slowly.She turned around once I was 2 inches away from her.

Cat-Joey. Is this gonna be apart of the callab

Joey-Oh Cat how ignorant you are. Who do you think killed Lisa?

Cat-A killer. Joey step up your game

Joey-No Cat you step up yours. The killer is standing right in front of you.

Cat's POV
I felt some one behind me. When I turned around it was Joey with a knife in hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Joey said this it dawned on me that Joey was the killer.

Cat-Joey you.....your the killer.I can't believe this. Why Joey. Why'd you kill Lisa.

Joey-Easy she had my man

Cat-Your man you mean Shane

Joey-Yes she had to be eliminated for me to get to Shane, but now your in the way.

Cat-What do you mean?

Joey-You are spending way to much time with Shane. HE IS MINE NOT YOURS!!!

Cat-I don't know what you mean Joe........

Joey-YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN!!! SAY GOODBYE CAT!!!!

Cat-Joey, NO!

Joey's POV
After she finished bleeding to death I finished the plan. I got ride of the evidence and called the police.

Hello 911 speaking

Y-Y-Yes this is Joey Graceffa and some one is in my house

Calm down Sir police officers are on the way please stay on the phone.

~Next Day~
I've realized that if I continue to kill no matter how well I hide my tracks the police will get me sooner or later. Also when I eliminate one obstacle Shane just moves to a new one maybe my targets shouldn't be the obstacles but Shane.