Your Turn

Shane's POV

Omg I can't believe Lisa is dead I can't I just can't, when I find out who did this...y

Shane-They're dead

Cat-Shane it's ok

Shane-no it's not she's dead Cat dead.

Cat-I know and all your friends are her for you Shane, we loved Lisa too

Shane-Yeah I know it's just hard to believe that she's really gone you know

Cat-Yeah I know I feel your pain Shane

Shane-Yeah I know

Joeys POV

What the fuck were is Shane I mean I am his best friend I should be comforting him but were is he. I even got Meghan out of the house, but I'm not complaining she was going to make me lunch and though she has mastered the art of not burning down are building she still needs to learn how to cook. But forget that were is Shane I want to comfort him and of course touch his hair Lisa is out of the picture so what is it now.

Next Day~

I still don't get why Shane didn't come over yesterday, wait there he is I'll ask him.

Joey-Hey Shane

Shane-What oh ... hey Joey

Wow he really looks down maybe I shouldn't have killed Lisa, wait what am I thinking Shane belongs to me Lisa needed to be eliminated. Once Shane and I get together he'll forget all about her like she never existed.

Joey-So how are you holding up

Shane-Um pretty ok, Cat helped a lot

Joey-Wait what .... Cat helped a lot?

Shane-Uh yeah I went over to her house yesterday and she really made me feel better.

Joey-You went to her for to feel better

Shane-Uh ye...

Joey-HER WHAT ABOUT ME

Shane-Uh Joey ...

Joey-YOU KNOW WHAT SHANE FORGET IT

Shane-Joey wait

Then I stomped away

I can't believe I go through all this trouble and Cat gets the time with Shane, ugh I can't believe this. Whatever.

Shane's POV

I can't believe Joey just stomped away again, maybe it's just a Joey thing but still he could atleast act like he was sorry for me, just a little bit. I should just forget about him I have my own problems.

Joey's POV

Really Cat, first Lisa than Cat. What about me, what about Joey I thought he was my best friend .

School was the worst, all day the only thing on my mind was Cat and Shane, but by the end of the day I decided that I eliminated one problem maybe I need to eliminate the next. It's your turn Cat.